The conditions exist for Rousey to come back

There's no way she returns to the UFC while the WWE are wanting her.

If you remember correctly, they tried to push that scenario, but it was stopped after she ate about 40 punches to the face in about 46 seconds.

She lost once and she quit. Period. She doesnt want to do this job anymore. This is not what fighters do.

Example, Mirko Cro Cop rising to the top of the game in Pride, has everything going for him, murking dudes, one fight till he gets a shot he runs into Randleman who pulverizes his face into vapor. Does Mirko go into hiding for a year contemplating suicide? No, he fights 3 weeks later. Calls management says damn i feel horrible just give me some can to kill so i can feel better, please. See if you are a fighter, problem is getting you OUT of the ring, like dude stop fighting already, do something else please. Anderson Silva is fighting next month, he has nothing to prove, literally nothing to nobody, still fights, its what fighters do. Call Anderson in middle of night say JJ poped wanna fight DC tomorrow, no problem im omw...

Ronda is the exact opposite. Otherwise she would call Dana say GIMME THAT SLUT HOLM TOMMOROW IMMA REK HER, but all that tough talk proved to be an act. Like Iron Mike said, she had a plan, until she got punched in the face.

I think we are all incredibly susceptible to the shame of failure. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to fail in front of so many people when expectations are so high. I also agree that when we are at our best, we have the strength of character to put aside that shame, learn from our failure, and find a way to win. In that sense I agree she did not respond well to her losses.

When we see someone acting in a way that we hope we never act, I think we can respond in one of two ways. We can either hate them for it as much as we would hate ourselves for acting the same way, perhaps all the more if we can easily see ourselves acting that way. Or we can criticize them honestly but also hope that they realize and overcome their mistakes, because that gives us hope that we will be able to do the same when we make mistakes.

What surprises me a little is that after all this time, people still seem to feel so much the former than the latter about RR, judging by these responses.

Last edited:
I think we are all incredibly susceptible to the shame of failure. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to fail in front of so many people when expectations are so high. I also agree that when we are at our best, we have the strength of character to put aside that shame, learn from our failure, and find a way to win. In that sense I agree she did not respond well to her losses.

When we see someone acting in a way that we hope we never act, I think there's two ways we can respond. We can either hate them for it as much as we would hate ourselves for acting the same way. Perhaps we would hate them all the more the more we can see ourselves acting the same way. The other way is to criticize honestly but also to hope that they realize and correct their mistakes, because that gives us hope that we will be able to do the same when we make mistakes.

What surprises me a little is that after all this time, people still seem to feel so much the former than the latter about RR, judging by these responses.

I think everyone would love her to come back but not as a shell of her former self. Ronda is like the high school bully everyone feared because of her skill but even more so her dominant mentality which was masterfully deployed to cover the glaring weaknesses in her game.

With that invincible aura now shattered, it has exposed her as a mere punk with a huge chip on her shoulder. Nobody is afraid of Ronda anymore. And that's not something that can be relatively easily resolved by physical training. It will probably take years of therapy for Ronda to overcome and the pain and losses will likely continue to grow.

There's still a lot of money on the table for her if she wanted to come back.

You can't rule it out for that reason alone. Against the right opponent, I could see her coming back for a pay day.

When we see someone acting in a way that we hope we never act, I think we can respond in one of two ways. We can either hate them for it as much as we would hate ourselves for acting the same way, perhaps all the more if we can easily see ourselves acting that way. Or we can criticize them honestly but also hope that they realize and overcome their mistakes, because that gives us hope that we will be able to do the same when we make mistakes.

Why do you keep saying we? Are we fighters? I certainly am not. Who we talking about here, people in general, fighters, Ronda?

Cause when were talking about fighters, i certainly cant remember any top fighter that quit after first loss, specially at what, 27 years of age?

Shes very good athlete and a world class Judoka. Came into MMA for money, right place at the right time, everything went great, hell she should be the happiest person on the planet!. She just aint a killer, word to big pun

her failed acting "career" would be another condition.

That said, I don't think we are ever going to see her fight again.

Id be surprised to see her come back and I expected her to come back before but not now.

She will never change camps or coaches because no one will coddle her and pat her ass all the time like Glendale Fight Club and Edmond.

The conditions aren't right until every Hardees in her region closes down. Even the dumbest cunt neckbeard casual won't pay to see those fucking cankles.

If Ronda is too mentally weak to leave that shyster Edmund then frankly she's too weak to ever make an appreciable dent again. But of course she could make a tidy living fucking with soccer moms, I guess. But she won't.

I don't agree, but this kind of commitment deserves hespect.

Hype?? she got KTFO twice in a row and one of these loss in 48 sec no more hype left buddy she is a full time DNB now

Hype?? she got KTFO twice in a row and one of these loss in 48 sec no more hype left buddy she is a full time DNB now

The whole second paragraph is about how the dissipation of that hype makes it easier for her to come back.

fdf53fd3f6677ffb6c4a192993e03fc5fbbc64c4.jpg

A fragile mind prevents all of that.
She has the weakest mental game of any MMA fighter ever

She was at the right time and the right place during the infancy of WMMA. Before fighters like Holm, Nunes, and Shevchenko came along. The talent pool is still really shallow, but the top of the food chain is a lot better. She's just too one dimensional. Her time is over.

Those women were all fighting as long or longer than Ronda was. Derp derp.

Sometimes the hardest material breaks the most catastrophically.
I think it has less to do with the MMA aspect and more with the public opinion that she couldn't deal with.
Had she been an unknown fighter, I think she could've bounced back from the Holly loss

Back