The conor financial fans? have there ever been more cringeworthy ppl

Broke people shouldn't talk about money, and for this very reason.

I imagine TS would be the type of guy sitting in the corner pissed off in a business meeting, because everyone would be praising each other for the tons of money they just made on a big business deal!

Imagine greeting with a top exec and instead of feelings of praise and admiration, you sit there cross-eyed wondering why you don't have everything he has while he looks at you wondering whats wrong with this poor (also in the literal sense) guy.
Imagine finding out someone just got a promotion and instead of congratulating them, you ignore them since it "wasn't your promotion".

It's this type of mentality that gives me essential proof that Conor haters (of this kind at least) are completely broke. Imagine if Conor sat there envious of Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Jones during their greetings, instead of being inspired by them and their wealth? Not only would he not have the mentality to be where he is at today by doing such a thing, but he would not gain any benefits from them in knowledge or service.

The world is one big business transaction, and if you reject those that are wealthy like most Conor haters do, you'll just be rejecting your own wealth.

NotoriousMillions [<dunn]<Dany07>

And right on cue in a thread about financial fanz the Conor Sherdog accountants letting you haters know how broke and sad you are compared to McGregor ↓↓↓

So basically you're upset hes successful

Suck on this

His net worth from fighting over $100 milly.

Add another $100 milly and counting from whisky sales.

Conor has won the battle, let it go.

Broke people shouldn't talk about money, and for this very reason.

I imagine TS would be the type of guy sitting in the corner pissed off in a business meeting, because everyone would be praising each other for the tons of money they just made on a big business deal!

Imagine greeting with a top exec and instead of feelings of praise and admiration, you sit there cross-eyed wondering why you don't have everything he has while he looks at you wondering whats wrong with this poor (also in the literal sense) guy.

Imagine finding out someone just got a promotion and instead of congratulating them, you ignore them since it "wasn't your promotion".

It's this type of mentality that gives me essential proof that Conor haters (of this kind at least) are completely broke. Imagine if Conor sat there envious of Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Jones during their greetings, instead of being inspired by them and their wealth? Not only would he not have the mentality to be where he is at today by doing such a thing, but he would not gain any benefits from them in knowledge or service.

The world is one big business transaction, and if you reject those that are wealthy like most Conor haters do, you'll just be rejecting your own wealth.

Last edited:
Seems pretty simple to me. Conor is the ROAT, and from the sound of the $$ fans, that is all he ever wanted to be. He's come along way from being a plumber, so well done. The GOAT title just belongs to someone else.

The only thing that kind of bugs me, and this isn't just with regard to Conor but also with the adulation of any celebrity who is financially well off, is when people equate wealth with intelligence. I'm sure intelligence is helpful when attempting to achieve wealth but it is not requisite. Drive, discipline and obsession with money is really all you need. In Conor's case, he reads the public well, understands what gets the them excited, and tailors his brand to bring the casuals in. That's where the real dough is, and clearly these days this is what motivates him more than being the best fighter he can be. I have no problem with this, but it is what it is. These days most people love hype way more than substance. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out and Conor very definitely gets it. He understands his demographic, pitches directly to them, and happily takes their $$.
If wealth really was equated with intelligence our scientists & engineers should have a lot more money. That, or at the very least our wealthy should have a solid grasp of quantum physics.

The discussion:

Haters: Conor is stupid! He's bad!
Fans: What he does, makes a lot of money
Haters: Its not all about money.
Fans: It's called prize fighting.
Haters: Stop jerking off to money!

Back