The conor financial fans? have there ever been more cringeworthy ppl

Conor has made me.money , he is good business for my bars

Not sure why anyone wouldn't want the economy to flourish?

Besides you become what you think about most. Wealth for me

And you?

so in short what you are saying is you are one of these fans the TS is talking about

didn't need an essay there bud!!

Also his money doesn't benefit you at all, grow up

I’d argue you are the one that has to grow up. Starting with this lazy response and ending with the fact that like any sport there is more to it than what happens in the cage (where Conor is highly entertaining). Grown ups tend to learn to look at things more wholistically and you and your hater ilk on this forum don’t seem to be capable of that.

I’d argue you are the one that has to grow up. Starting with this lazy response and ending with the fact that like any sport there is more to it than what happens in the cage (where Conor is highly entertaining). Grown ups tend to learn to look at things more wholistically and you and your hater ilk on this forum don’t seem to be capable of that.
"no you need to grow up"
sweet response kid...…
Im a fan of conor when he fights, could care less about his bank account being big. Your a fucking weirdo man lol

so in short what you are saying is you are one of these fans the TS is talking about

didn't need an essay there bud!!

Also his money doesn't benefit you at all, grow up

That rant was quite telling that his amongst them

I like how you continually attempt to add caveats and qualifiers when you have been laughably outmaneuvered and called out for your cowardice.

Good job. No one notices ;)
Alright, what did you publish on? Can you tell me that?
I bet it has nothing to do with neuroscience. Does it? You fuckstick

Alright, what did you publish on? Can you tell me that?
I bet it has nothing to do with neuroscience. Does it? You fuckstick

oWUuoMf.gif

Completely wrong. We are fans BECAUSE of his fights. Haters are the ones who focus more on his out of the cage antics because there is no way anyone can hate Conor as a fighter. He's never been in a dull fight.
Next guy he fights " lol at this guy,look how much conor makes,lol what other guy makes,he doesnt deserve to.fight conor someone get nate instead. He dont need to defend title,hes rich. He dont need to.give it back. He dont even need to fight. 13 seconds bro"

Next guy he fights " lol at this guy,look how much conor makes,lol what other guy makes,he doesnt deserve to.fight conor someone get nate instead. He dont need to defend title,hes rich. He dont need to.give it back. He dont even need to fight. 13 seconds bro"

So basically you're upset hes successful

Enjoy watching others loving life, will make you a more well rounded character.

DC has alot of these financial fans also.

Even worse was the people defending CM punk on the basis of what he was earning.

I agree it's a very pathetic reason to support a fighter. Nobody should try to live viaciously through someone that doesnt even know they exist.

I find the haters are the ones who follow every word he says and make threads about it. Most fans appreciate what he does in the cage, everything else ranges from hilarious to dumb as fuck.

99% of the time some is referring to Conor's money it is in reference to his motivation for his decisions, not because we are fans of his money.

You should know by now that Conor haters are so twisted by their hatred of Conor that they'll invent their own strawmen arguments, and then get angry at those same arguments.

Suck on this

His net worth from fighting over $100 milly.

Add another $100 milly and counting from whisky sales.

Conor has won the battle, let it go.

upload_2018-10-18_10-15-0.png

These are the kind of fans that swallow every load Conor puts out.

Many of us got into the sport because its a combination of various MARTIAL arts. Not many people get into watching MMA because its a “prize fighting sport” (mainly because they do not benefit from it, so why worry about what people make?)

I’m like 95% sure you didn’t start watching MMA because you were thinking about how much $ these guys make fighting. The money isn’t what attracted you to watch MMA (it was probably Conor’s tiny little pecker though)

Either way, King Ebeneezer is a prime example of one of those Conor nuthuggers that sees no wrong with anything he does and everything wrong with what everyone else does. He thinks because Conor is rich, that being a fan of him makes him cool or in the know or part of the hip crowd. Just remember, daddy isn’t giving you any piece of the pie loser.

Well said. It's why I can't stand conrad or his fanbase

Broke people shouldn't talk about money, and for this very reason.

I imagine TS would be the type of guy sitting in the corner pissed off in a business meeting, because everyone would be praising each other for the tons of money they just made on a big business deal!

Imagine greeting with a top exec and instead of feelings of praise and admiration, you sit there cross-eyed wondering why you don't have everything he has while he looks at you wondering whats wrong with this poor (also in the literal sense) guy.

Imagine finding out someone just got a promotion and instead of congratulating them, you ignore them since it "wasn't your promotion".

It's this type of mentality that gives me essential proof that Conor haters (of this kind at least) are completely broke. Imagine if Conor sat there envious of Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Jones during their greetings, instead of being inspired by them and their wealth? Not only would he not have the mentality to be where he is at today by doing such a thing, but he would not gain any benefits from them in knowledge or service.

The world is one big business transaction, and if you reject those that are wealthy like most Conor haters do, you'll just be rejecting your own wealth.

Back