The contender series is a joke

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
So much hype for these fighters and they get exposed easily

I agree with your assessment of The Contender, TS, but IMO, the word "exposed" gets used too often here. Dude got hacked by a great boxer, but does that mean he was "exposed"? Beaten? Yes. Embarrassed ? Probably. Slept? Of course. I don't know about exposed.

Did you not watch the Sean O Malley fight you fuck??

Julian Marquez, Sean O'Malley, Karl Roberson, Alex Perez and Benito Lopez all won their debuts

I agree with your assessment of The Contender, TS, but IMO, the word "exposed" gets used too often here. Dude got hacked by a great boxer, but does that mean he was "exposed"? Beaten? Yes. Embarrassed ? Probably. Slept? Of course. I don't know about exposed.
A lot of fans trashing the Tuesday night contender series fighter, it’s merely a place for new comer to start, it’s not like it’s a legit org or something...

Dunno why people are shitting on the fighters, but well... at least they r getting some attention....

I don’t watch watch it, don’t have the time, but I don’t shit on fighters who made it into the UFC...

A lot of fans trashing the Tuesday night contender series fighter, it’s merely a place for new comer to start, it’s not like it’s a legit org or something...

Dunno why people are shitting on the fighters, but well... at least they r getting some attention....

I don’t watch watch it, don’t have the time, but I don’t shit on fighters who made it into the UFC...
I don't watch the show, but it's only because I'm just not interested. However, just because someone comes in with some hype (deserved, because the guy was undefeated) then got KO'd by a professional boxer, doesn't mean he got exposed.

I don't watch the show, but it's only because I'm just not interested. However, just because someone comes in with some hype (deserved, because the guy was undefeated) then got KO'd by a professional boxer, doesn't mean he got exposed.
Well... to be honest... no fighter was ever exposed, even Ronda... just some hate fans words...

Well... to be honest... no fighter was ever exposed, even Ronda... just some hate fans words...
True. Totally agree. Well...maaaaybe Conor could be "exposed" as title defending duck!!!<45>

Hating on up and comers? Nice TS. Let's just get rid of every mma feeder operation there is. From the basement right to the UFC is TS's solution.

True. Totally agree. Well...maaaaybe Conor could be "exposed" as title defending duck!!!<45>
Even the Diaz brothers r not taking fights, they make their stand, not fighting for peanuts... do I want to see them fight? Of course! But I see where it’s coming from, Conor’s Judy taking more heat because he’s the champ, but he’s just doing the exact same shit Nick Diaz showed him, Ive said it isn’t he beginning Conor was a big Diaz fan before he’s famous, he said it in interviews before he’s famous... Everything he’s does, he copied it from Nick and gave it a twist of his own... he’s just more famous because he’s white! LOL

Even the Diaz brothers r not taking fights, they make their stand, not fighting for peanuts... do I want to see them fight? Of course! But I see where it’s coming from, Conor’s Judy taking more heat because he’s the champ, but he’s just doing the exact same shit Nick Diaz showed him, Ive said it isn’t he beginning Conor was a big Diaz fan before he’s famous, he said it in interviews before he’s famous... Everything he’s does, he copied it from Nick and gave it a twist of his own... he’s just more famous because he’s white! LOL
It's all Conor's Irish privilege! Tyron is NOT impressed!!!

Back