The Cut Content of Bloodborne is quite interesting...

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 460645

Thoughts?

EDIT: Sorry for the double thread post. I tried to correct the spelling and it ended up making a new thread. I apologize.

There are some very cool enemies near the end and I really liked Gehrman's cut dialogue. Shame they took it out.

I haven't tried these but according to Vaati...

You can access these chalice dungeons for yourself too!
►Moon Presence: sikgc3sm
►Great One Beast: xxdy9dmm
►Multiple Wet Nurses: m2vgwtjf
►Dungeon w/ random cut enemies: 2grrxne8

Last edited:
I haven't tried these but according to Vaati...

You can access these chalice dungeons for yourself too!
►Moon Presence: sikgc3sm
►Great One Beast: xxdy9dmm
►Multiple Wet Nurses: m2vgwtjf
►Dungeon w/ random cut enemies: 2grrxne8
Oh man, I'd love to try these out.

Umbasa

There are some very cool enemies near the end and I really liked Gehrman's cut dialogue. Shame they took it out.
Agreed, the Gehrman dialogue would have enhanced his and Lawrence's stories. I suppose they probably wanted us to have to dig deeper into item lore and flesh it out ourselves.

The wet nurses do no damage and the moon presence is a turd. Didn’t do the other 2 chalices tho

The wet nurses do no damage and the moon presence is a turd. Didn’t do the other 2 chalices tho
Wait, you actually tried them? Were they half finished arenas like in the video? I want to fight those extra enemies.

So did Fromsoft just forget to take them offline or did someone upload them somehow?
Don’t know. The moon presence is all oddly shaped but does a ton of damage. The arena doesn’t have textures and the only way out is to die, no lamp or anything

Also the other boss, the beast thing, has like no HP. It’s neat looking though.

Don’t know. The moon presence is all oddly shaped but does a ton of damage. The arena doesn’t have textures and the only way out is to die, no lamp or anything
Weird. Did you beat it and get stuck there? Can you bone out?

I beat it and there’s an invisibile floor that bottoms out in the area, you fall for like 10 seconds and die
Ok so it sends you out of bounds. Hopefully you respawned at the lamp and it's not game breaking.

Bloodborne is still super active online. I was surprised to find its a lot busier than DS3.

Bloodborne is still super active online. I was surprised to find its a lot busier than DS3.
That is surprising. I don't remember it being very active a few months ago and DS3 is multiplatform so you would expect it to be busier.

That is surprising. I don't remember it being very active a few months ago and DS3 is multiplatform so you would expect it to be busier.
On PS4 for me.

Dark souls was dead for me. I actually bought Bloodborne on sale a few weeks back. I didn't have a PS 4 when it came out. I expected it to be dead but just today I got summoned for the Ghosts of Yharnam fight like every 2 minutes.

Back