The Cut Content of Bloodborne is quite interesting...

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date

Haven't played in a year but I've been thinking the same thing recently.
I deleted my disk install and downloaded the digital so I don't have to switch disks or anything. It never leaves my hard drive but figured it would make it easy when I want to just pick it up again.

I deleted my disk install and downloaded the digital so I don't have to switch disks or anything. It never leaves my hard drive but figured it would make it easy when I want to just pick it up again.
I did the same a while back when the digital version was on sale. Loading times are noticeably better than physical.

I did the same a while back when the digital version was on sale. Loading times are noticeably better than physical.
Hmm, I don't have a Pro. Wonder if I'll notice that

Hmm, I don't have a Pro. Wonder if I'll notice that
I didn't either at the time. You should see a difference.

I remember it well because I was grinding chalices at BL4 and the loading times between deaths were driving me crazy. It really sold me on going digital with other games.

I wish I could erase my memory and play this game again. As time goes on I find myself not getting into games as much as I used to, but that said I can say with 100% surety that I will be just as addicted to any new DS or BB game whenever they may come out.

Nioh was awesome as well.

So I’m doing another play through of Bloodborne right now, two years after I last played it. I am absolutely getting taken to Suplex City by Ludwig. I think I’m too low level for him right now, I’m only level 57 and I haven’t been able to summon any allies to help with the fight. Is my low level the reason why I’m not able to summon anyone, assuming most players are much higher level by the time they’re doing the Old Hunters?

So I’m doing another play through of Bloodborne right now, two years after I last played it. I am absolutely getting taken to Suplex City by Ludwig. I think I’m too low level for him right now, I’m only level 57 and I haven’t been able to summon any allies to help with the fight. Is my low level the reason why I’m not able to summon anyone, assuming most players are much higher level by the time they’re doing the Old Hunters?
I was on PS4 but Old hunters was pretty dead until I got up to level 80 or so.

Downloaded for free yesterday. I've put an hour into it and couldn't even get to the first checkpoint. I got stuck in dreamland for 20 mins because I didn't know what to do. I'm not even sure if I know how to equip weapons? I thought I was a competent gamer until I started playing this game. Was very excited to download and now i'm not even sure if I want to give it a chance just from the disappointment I get from dying on literally the first or second enemy that I see. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
this is exactly how I expect my experience with these games to go, but I do love reading through everyone's stories in here and the other DS/BB threads. Your reply made me cry in laughter <45>

You can summon VALDR...or some guy from a covenant to help for Ludwig...he's quite useful and good.

Ludwaig was a bastard at lvl 65 for me

this is exactly how I expect my experience with these games to go, but I do love reading through everyone's stories in here and the other DS/BB threads. Your reply made me cry in laughter <45>
A month later and I haven't made it to the first boss. I feel bad for not putting in more time and effort because I can tell this is a very good game but I just don't think Bloodborne is my type of game. the shame and disappoint after each death is too much for me lol The learning curve is ridiculous. I lose my mind at the thought of getting 1-2 shot KO'd by basic enemy's on the first level when I barely even understand how to equip a weapon or know which direction to go. I'm embarrassed to admit I've already deleted the file to make room for soft, easy games like Far Cry 5 and God of War.

Was watching a stream yesterday and the streamer was accessing “false depth” dungeons that allow access to depth 5 difficulty and rewards but are labeled as depth 1 chalices and can be accessed early game. Must be more things dataminers have found.

Was watching a stream yesterday and the streamer was accessing “false depth” dungeons that allow access to depth 5 difficulty and rewards but are labeled as depth 1 chalices and can be accessed early game. Must be more things dataminers have found.
Say what? You sure he wasn't using a save editor?

I watched Dist setting up a bow only run and he had to edit in unlimited bullets to use it.

A month later and I haven't made it to the first boss. I feel bad for not putting in more time and effort because I can tell this is a very good game but I just don't think Bloodborne is my type of game. the shame and disappoint after each death is too much for me lol The learning curve is ridiculous. I lose my mind at the thought of getting 1-2 shot KO'd by basic enemy's on the first level when I barely even understand how to equip a weapon or know which direction to go. I'm embarrassed to admit I've already deleted the file to make room for soft, easy games like Far Cry 5 and God of War.
Haha the shame. We've all been there. You're probably closer than you think to having everything click.

Say what? You sure he wasn't using a save editor?

I watched Dist setting up a bow only run and he had to edit in unlimited bullets to use it.
It was Oroboro and he was getting glyphs from chat.

He got a 24hour suspension for streaming Halo Online, Microsoft pitched a bitch

Back