The day Mickey Gall, Jim Miller and Brian McLaughlin made Dillon Danis Cry

jerzeytrevil

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
As a REAL member of the AMA Fight Club MMA team I feel obligated to post. Dillion Danis was never a part of the "MMA" team at AMA. He did Jiu jitsu with Sensei Jamie Cruz. He would occasionally do the Friday morning little gloves MMA grappling class; but never step foot in the hard sparring classes. One day being cocky, acting too big for his britches (Dillon was beginning to have some success in Jiu jitsu), he was talking shit to Jim Miller. Dillion was saying he would tap Jim Miller. That day he received a serious beating, being tapped out numerous times by Jim Miller and Brian McLaughlin and sent crying.

I can remember another instance when Mickey Gall and Dillion were wrestling on the ground, Mickey stood up, calling Dillion to his feet, after one or two punches Dillion replied "dude I just do Jiu jitsu” Mickey replied “this is mma class” Mickey then continued to hit him until he turned his back fled the mat. Jim, Mickey, and Brian are all legitimate tough guys and real MMA fighters who have proudly represented us and fought MMA under the AMA fight club banner, Dillon was ALLOWED to practice with them one day a week.

10433789_10152529408458464_7185885209886255760_n.jpg 10390149_10152401882730546_6007468744261269080_n.jpg

There is not a single person in any of the photos you just posted that wouldnt get strangled by Dillon.

TS, you just made more sweeter the day when Danis loses his first mma fight, and he's not that sucessful currently in pro bjj.

So basically hes your standard unremarkable bjj bro going up against guys who can actually fight
"standard" only if you consider someone with grappling superior to that of Jake Shields, "standard"

you might want to check the result of shields vs danis one time bro
sure he may have won on paper but its clear to anyone who watched it that dillon was the better grappler. he shows up to any ruleset, jakey did well to survive a 10 minute onslaught and then win on a technicality (fastest escape LOL) in overtime but make no mistake about it, skill for skill dillon is definitely above jake.

Who is Dillon Danis and what season of TUF was he on??

As a REAL member of the AMA Fight Club MMA team I feel obligated to post. Dillion Danis was never a part of the "MMA" team at AMA. He did Jiu jitsu with Sensei Jamie Cruz. He would occasionally do the Friday morning little gloves MMA grappling class; but never step foot in the hard sparring classes. One day being cocky, acting too big for his britches (Dillon was beginning to have some success in Jiu jitsu), he was talking shit to Jim Miller. Dillion was saying he would tap Jim Miller. That day he received a serious beating, being tapped out numerous times by Jim Miller and Brian McLaughlin and sent crying.

I can remember another instance when Mickey Gall and Dillion were wrestling on the ground, Mickey stood up, calling Dillion to his feet, after one or two punches Dillion replied "dude I just do Jiu jitsu” Mickey replied “this is mma class” Mickey then continued to hit him until he turned his back fled the mat. Jim, Mickey, and Brian are all legitimate tough guys and real MMA fighters who have proudly represented us and fought MMA under the AMA fight club banner, Dillon was ALLOWED to practice with them one day a week.

View attachment 333503 View attachment 333505
...nice story...but why in the TUF section?

sure he may have won on paper but its clear to anyone who watched it that dillon was the better grappler. he shows up to any ruleset, jakey did well to survive a 10 minute onslaught and then win on a technicality (fastest escape LOL) in overtime but make no mistake about it, skill for skill dillon is definitely above jake.
scoreboard

Yo TS,

<DontBelieve1>

There's no way Danis would get handled by Miller in straight grappling. No freaking way.

Danis made Lauzon his bitch in a grappling match when he was just freshly promoted from brown belt.

Attachments

• E44ACA6B-A66A-4D4C-A8C3-9F5A26F169DD.jpeg
    E44ACA6B-A66A-4D4C-A8C3-9F5A26F169DD.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 484AEA00-C828-4F5D-ABD9-78B5E9C8E56D.jpeg
    484AEA00-C828-4F5D-ABD9-78B5E9C8E56D.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 51
And who are you again? That’s right a sniveling little snitch,
You’re a nobody and I don’t believe a word you say

Forum statistics

Threads
Members