Media The Day Saad Muhammad promised a KO against Tamura... #16

gono btw

Rounds...
Banned
Reaction score
This series 'The Day...' is about 'extraordinary' moments in NHB/Vale Tudo history.

Today: [Japanese Scene]

Was @ UWFi [May, 8 1992].

Saad Muhammad was a former WBC LHW Boxing Champ, well hespected in the 1970s-80s
(see his wars vs Qawi)...

Promised a KO at the press conference...

hmm.png

RIP Saad Muhammad.

Last edited:
How do you think Tamura would have fared at UFC 1

How do you think Tamura would have fared at UFC 1
I think he could have avoided bein´ dragged to the ground (if legit aware of the danger), and punish with kicks from the outside...

Tough call between Hoyce,Ken & him...

That back take was insane for 1991. I think this might be the earliest case of a guy dropping someone with strikes then following it up with a submission soon after.

Tamura is one of the most underrated fighters ever. His record would be far better if he fought at his weight most his career.

That back take was insane for 1991. I think this might be the earliest case of a guy dropping someone with strikes then following it up with a submission soon after.

Tamura is one of the most underrated fighters ever. His record would be far better if he fought at his weight most his career.
edit im crazy

chow2.gif

He was a modern fighter, indeed..

I think he could have avoided bein´ dragged to the ground (if legit aware of the danger), and punish with kicks from the outside...

Tough call between Hoyce,Ken & him...

In case it hit the ground, don't you think he could survive?

Back