The Democratic Party left me behind — and I'm not alone

Prabhu is a pandering dolt. Whether she is or was a Democrat or not, no one cares about her opinion.

Also, I really fucking doubt she's a Democrat, since all of her contributions have been anti-Democrat and for right-wing outlets. She's a contributor for The Federalist ffs. You can google her name and find several "omg, the libz are losing it" stories.

She lost me when she called Trump strong. Trump is the antithesis of strong in fact he demonstrates true weakness of character daily.

Are you in that group? And it wasn't bigotry, it was her estimate on the number of people with grotesque views.

Yeah but saying that about average voters wont win you elections.

I'm right wing, but W and the ilk made me basically walk away from the Republican party. I vote third party and sometimes R when it's basically a protest vote, since I'm from Maryland

Yes, the surest way to lose an election is to tell the truth.
Blanket statements about ALL voters on the other side of the aisle.... well if she runs again and keeps doing that she will lose again.

Blanket statements about ALL voters on the other side of the aisle.... well if she runs again and keeps doing that she will lose again.
Of course you know she wasn't talking about ALL voters on the other side?

yea im def no fan of the democratic party but republicans are no peaches eaither

I was a lifelong democrat.

When hope and change turned into arming jihadists, I was out.

This country has been arming jihadist for decades regardless what party is in office. If you think it only happened under one party i got a bridge to sell you

Of course you know she wasn't talking about ALL voters on the other side?

Well, she technically said half.... still a blanket statement....

Exactly. She's doesn't agree with the direction of the Democratic Party, so she must not be a Democrat!
The problem is she doesn't even state actual policies, she's just talking about identity and cultural politics. That's why no one takes this serious.

This clip actually articulates what the problem with these so called "liberals " supposedly leaving. They're not actually liberals.

Actually Democrats, liberals, progressives lean that way due to actual policies.

Strong unions, universal healthcare, affordable education or free education, living wage, non-interventionist less wars, money out of politics, religion out of politics, pro choice, ending drug wars, legalizing drugs, etc..

So are these suppose ex liberals now against all these things? They weren't actual liberals just tribalist or playing an angle and lying.

Fyi I don't give a shit about pc culture or identity politics, and CNN should shut the fuck up about Trump/Russia 24/7. But those issues don't really have to do with actual liberal policies, it's just bullshit and fringe subjects.

Fyi I don't give a shit about pc culture or identity politics, and CNN should shut the fuck up about Trump/Russia 24/7. But those issues don't really have to do with actual liberal policies, it's just bullshit and fringe subjects.

That may be so, but the problem is that the hard left have hijacked the image of the party through the media. On top of that, the Dems are not getting any significant message out other than "Fuck Trump". They aren't talking policy. They're talking about Russia, children crying at the border, and merely opposing and obstructing Republican policies.

That may be so, but the problem is that the hard left have hijacked the image of the party through the media. On top of that, the Dems are not getting any significant message out other than "Fuck Trump". They aren't talking policy. They're talking about Russia, children crying at the border, and merely opposing and obstructing Republican policies.

Yeah I don't really care much for establishment corporate democrats, they have their head so far up their ass that it hurts the party.

Regarding the media, yes corporate news stations like CNN and MSNBC are horrible, but fox news takes the cake.

Fear mongering, identity politics, playing victim card, and it feels like they spent all their time either talking about immigration or demonizing democrats. They have that network on when I hit the gym and I've yet seen them talk about actual policies.

Bernie and the justice democrats aka progressives are the only part of democrat wing I actual respect, and the establishment is scared of them. Hopefully they take over most of the party. They're the only ones actually focusing on policies for the working class

Yeah I don't really care much for establishment corporate democrats, they have their head so far up their ass that it hurts the party.

Regarding the media, yes corporate news stations like CNN and MSNBC are horrible, but fox news takes the cake.

Fear mongering, identity politics, playing victim card, and it feels like they spent all their time either talking about immigration or demonizing democrats. They have that network on when I hit the gym and I've yet seen them talk about actual policies.

Bernie and the justice democrats aka progressives are the only part of democrat wing I actual respect, and the establishment is scared of them. Hopefully they take over most of the party. They're the only ones actually focusing on policies for the working class

I don't think Bernie has a prayer, but I'll at least give him credit for actually focusing on, and getting his message out there, and not just whining about whatever Trump does, without offering an alternative, like the Dems are currently doing.

As far as FOX News goes, they're not hurting the Republicans, so they're not much of a problem for them. They're clown shoes for sure, but all they're really doing is pointing out the lunacy and aimlessness of the Dems, Liberals and Liberal outlets, and the Dems and Liberal media are just backing them up whenever they go on the other networks to spew their empty talking points, and impotent rage.

I don't think Bernie has a prayer, but I'll at least give him credit for actually focusing on, and getting his message out there, and not just whining about whatever Trump does, without offering an alternative, like the Dems are currently doing.

As far as FOX News goes, they're not hurting the Republicans, so they're not much of a problem for them. They're clown shoes for sure, but all they're really doing is pointing out the lunacy and aimlessness of the Dems, Liberals and Liberal outlets, and the Dems and Liberal media are just backing them up whenever they go on the other networks to spew their empty talking points, and impotent rage.

The thing is CNN does the same thing but points out the lunacy of trump and Republicans. It's the same shit but for the other side but not nearly as bad.

Fox news couldn't shut the fuck up about Hillary or obama, and that's with neither of them having huge scandals like trump has had. Heck they're still talking about Hillary and she's not even in office.

The reason fox news isn't hurting Republicans is because of the type of people who watch that garbage.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/07/21/a-rigorous-scientific-look-into-the-fox-news-effect/

The least educated news viewers in the country, worse than people that don't watch the news at all. They're like old lemmings, set in their ways.

Do you have friends IRL?

Like, this just reflects a seriously weird and petty worldview.
If I don’t, this wedding I’m in this weekend is going to be super weird...

Back