The disrespect on Mackenzie is disgusting

She's not fat she's THICC
<datassdom>

ive never been a femen supporter or a White Knight,
but I cnt tolerate these comments.

She is a beautiful woman.
i thought in the first place she was from California, so these remarks on her accent are making you looks childish.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/v...ox-29-and-mackenzie-dern-looking-fat.3749667/

She is fat? Show us your Body fat % guys
She looks really good there. Can't take this too seriously. People who call her and Paige decent at best are likely single or dating beasts.

ive never been a femen supporter or a White Knight,
but I cnt tolerate these comments.

She is a beautiful woman.
i thought in the first place she was from California, so these remarks on her accent are making you looks childish.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/v...ox-29-and-mackenzie-dern-looking-fat.3749667/

She is fat? Show us your Body fat % guys

1. sherdoggers are not public figures

2. she is blatantly trying to use sex appeal and her looks in order to leap frog in popularity. because bjj aside, her striking makes Ronda Rousey look like Anderson Silva

3. she went from having a California valley girl accent to a pure brazilian accent in the span of 2 years. she even brought a translator into the octagon. fucking CRINGE!!!!!!

4. despite all this, I absolutely would

respect women
Screen-Shot-2018-03-01-at-5.22.50-pm.png
StraightleftKO

She fakes broken syntax to appear extra strength exotic (and indirectly less White), has missed weight multiple times in a 6 fight career, and has been fairly modest in terms of performance relative to the hype.

I'm not a hater, but it's not like these people aren't pulling things out of thin air.

Edit: Although yes, obviously there are going to be insincere "haterz"...that's par for the course on the internet.

She also struggled with arguably the worst fighter on the entire UFC roster (now that Magana is gone) in her debut. I honestly don't understand what the point in continuing to hype her up is after the Yoder fight.

Run this back if and when she ever beats anybody with a pulse.

1. she actually fights, unlike 99.999999% of sherdoggers
2. sherdog will never tap dat ass
mackenziedern_4_1_2018_16_3_57_844.jpg

You're an annoying fucker and Frances Ngannou is highly overrated.

Yeah fuck the haters she is lovely and seems really nice why the need to pick on her

1. sherdoggers are not public figures

2. she is blatantly trying to use sex appeal and her looks in order to leap frog in popularity. because bjj aside, her striking makes Ronda Rousey look like Anderson Silva

3. she went from having a California valley girl accent to a pure brazilian accent in the span of 2 years. she even brought a translator into the octagon. fucking CRINGE!!!!!!

4. despite all this, I absolutely would

5. Is she supposed to wear a dress to her ankles and a head dress as to not use her sex appeal?

6. She didnt bring the translator into the ring

7. She has barely any striking experience, i know you probably trained a few weeks and were knocking out pro fighters but not everyone is as talented as you.

How are you still allowed to create threads? Why do you still have those privileges given the amount of your threads that have rightly been Wasteland'd? Why is a French guy roleplaying as Frank Naganoo on an English-speaking MMA board?

80-picture_php_pictureid_597895_88346fe286167f1d6757544b392e269248093b38.jpg

nick-dodd-white-knight-sketch-v2.jpg

That being said, her English is nearly as broken as yours. Congrats!
I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THAT PHOTO AND HOW TO USE IT AS A GIF EVERYWHERE...AT ONCE, THANK YOU!

She is not fat, but you are a white knight. Both can be true at once.

The photoshopped sexy poses misled people into thinking she was cute.
Then she shows up with this cringe fake accent and looking like she ate the entire Little Debbie truck full of snacks , and the fans felt duped.
C’est la vie

Back