The disrespect on Mackenzie is disgusting

ive never been a femen supporter or a White Knight,
but I cnt tolerate these comments.

She is a beautiful woman.
i thought in the first place she was from California, so these remarks on her accent are making you looks childish.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/v...ox-29-and-mackenzie-dern-looking-fat.3749667/

She is fat? Show us your Body fat % guys
Literally every straight man is a FEMEN supporter, my friend. Can’t post pics because of the moderators.

She also struggled with arguably the worst fighter on the entire UFC roster (now that Magana is gone) in her debut. I honestly don't understand what the point in continuing to hype her up is after the Yoder fight.

Run this back if and when she ever beats anybody with a pulse.
Magana is gone wtf?

I'd like to have her try to pronounce the suffix of the Japanese language while she deep throated my 10 inch baba ....

15375.gif

bet that asshole still smells tremendous

This forum is garbage, nothing new

I love her big fat ass, you know we men wouldn't objectify her if she didn't reveal her body to the world.

I can't say there are no pics because there are a few. Instead of being like <DCrying>

...I'm just like <{hughesimpress}>

A few more and I will at least be like <mma4>

She’s a shit fighter, boring fighter, can’t make weight fighter. Why should I respect her.

Stranger by the fucking day.

Magana is gone wtf?

They finally cut her after her last fight. I guess that the request to have her "service dog" accompany her during her cage walk was the last straw.

Back