The Dive Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in TN two weeks ago, got see some of the gf's family and check out Telleco (park?). I am jealous of your weather.

Wife and I are both from Northern Ohio, but I went to college here, and yeah, it's definitely some good weather in Middle Tennessee.

Anybody read The History of White People by Neil Irvin Painter? or The Typewriter is Holy by Bill Morgan?

Palhares decided that since Herb Dean wasn't stopping the fight due to some alleged greasing that he would voluntarily get punched in the face and take a GNP stoppage loss midway through R1.

He must have been hit pretty good to just ball up like that with all of his grappling training. I was disappointed with Palhares and his ability to grapple.

What's that thing they always say, something to the extent of: "you lose a belt level of skill (in BJJ) with every punch to the face you take." But yeah I think Palhares was trying to alert Herb Dean to the fact that he thought Marquardt's leg was greased. Nevertheless he should have been on his guard.

I got home just in time for replays, and was wondering WTF is Palhares doing???

Just because dude got out of your clutches doesn't mean he's greased you fucker.

Chat threads are against forum rules. If you want to talk about MMA there are forums for that, if you want to chat about your day then you can do that in your personal logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back