The Division 2

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone getting this? Anyone play The Division 1? I haven't but am thinking about getting 2. Thoughts?

I really enjoyed the Divison 1 campaign. It was very well done and a good 20-30 hours long. I actually bought the season pass like 1/2 through thinking it would add more of that kind of content and it was just end game crap. The end game is a chore with the worst bullet sponges I've ever seen

I really enjoyed the Divison 1 campaign. It was very well done and a good 20-30 hours long. I actually bought the season pass like 1/2 through thinking it would add more of that kind of content and it was just end game crap. The end game is a chore with the worst bullet sponges I've ever seen

Did you play it single player campaign or online? In 1, could you play through the campaign online or was online just adversarial like COD?

Did you play it single player campaign or online? In 1, could you play through the campaign online or was online just adversarial like COD?
Yeah I'm pretty sure you could team up with people and do PvE, but I only played by myself. Also a lot of the end game content is PvE with teammates, and one area that was PvP. The PvP area was called the dark zone and it's where you farmed a lot of the better stuff. There are still NPCs, but also other players can attack and kill you. Then they would be marked as a threat to people and you get more for killing them or something. I kinda forgot a lot of the specific details.

I quite enjoyed the first game and will likely be getting the second. The most pleasing controls and animations as far as cover shooters are concerned and the snowy desolation that was the game world is one of my fav environments in games.

I'm hopeful that the sequel will deliver an even better experience but i don't think i'll appreciate the game world as much.

I was so pumped for the first Division game, until it became a shitty MMO with bullet sponge enemies, I honestly think the game would have been one of the best of its year if it had Vegas 2 style combat and enemies. With quick kills and quick deaths for yourself if you were reckless.

I was so pumped for the first Division game, until it became a shitty MMO with bullet sponge enemies, I honestly think the game would have been one of the best of its year if it had Vegas 2 style combat and enemies. With quick kills and quick deaths for yourself if you were reckless.
100%

The bullet sponge bosses was just like ehhhh don't rush us please.

Still had a shit load of fun with it though.

100%

The bullet sponge bosses was just like ehhhh don't rush us please.

Still had a shit load of fun with it though.

I had fun for the 4 days I played it. Don't get me started on Ghost Recon Blandlands

Bunch of new information on mods and skills and PVP and Dark Zone from MarcoStyle.

That Mortar turret looks cool.

Looks really good and love that they kept the combat roll; sign me up. I remember a while ago reading spring (April?) was the target so if that hasn't changed, not too long here.

Hurts my heart to see the Wildlands hate. Fun game sans DLC. You get out of sandboxes what you put into them but to each his own; it's cool.

<mma1>

Looks really good and love that they kept the combat roll; sign me up. I remember a while ago reading spring (April?) was the target so if that hasn't changed, not too long here.

Release date is set for March 15th.

The first third of this year is stacked. Anthem, Devil May Cry 5, Crackdown 3, Division 2, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unleashed, Resident Evil 2, Mortal Kombat 11, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Kingdom Hearts 3, Jump Force, Metro Exodus, Dead or Alive 6, Far Cry New Dawn.

Hurts my heart to see the Wildlands hate. Fun game sans DLC. You get out of sandboxes what you put into them but to each his own; it's cool.

<mma1>

Wildlands is dope man. They are just scrubs lol

Release date is set for March 15th.
Thanks. Is there a confirmed SP campaign?

The first third of this year is stacked. Anthem, Devil May Cry 5, Crackdown 3, Division 2, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unleashed, Resident Evil 2, Mortal Kombat 11, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Kingdom Hearts 3, Jump Force, Metro Exodus, Dead or Alive 6, Far Cry New Dawn.
And Code Vein too, iirc. Absolutely stacked, man. MK11 and FC New Dawn I had no idea were even coming our way until a couple weeks ago….

WaryFemaleAldabratortoise-small.gif

Thanks. Is there a confirmed SP campaign?

And Code Vein too, iirc. Absolutely stacked, man. MK11 and FC New Dawn I had no idea were even coming our way until a couple weeks ago….

WaryFemaleAldabratortoise-small.gif

Not sure if it's confirmed but why wouldn't it? The first game you could play through solo.

Not sure if it's confirmed but why wouldn't it? The first game you could play through solo.
Well, more at the heart of my curiosity was a campaign with some meat on the bone, as it were, and not a single-evening experience à la CoD WWII so they can say it 'has' SP. And my parallel there is fellow in-house title and MP juggernaut Rainbow Six having delivered and still delivering for Ubi to present day with some 40 million players. Reckon I'm curious, put another way, to see how much emphasis will be on co-op and MP experience versus lone-wolfing.

e/ I've now read that they will make most of the content soloable. They nailed the balance in Wildlands, IMO, so I'm not sweating it. I love what I saw in your above uploads. SP for me is where I can lose myself so it's something I'm ever mindful of.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you could team up with people and do PvE, but I only played by myself. Also a lot of the end game content is PvE with teammates, and one area that was PvP. The PvP area was called the dark zone and it's where you farmed a lot of the better stuff. There are still NPCs, but also other players can attack and kill you. Then they would be marked as a threat to people and you get more for killing them or something. I kinda forgot a lot of the specific details.

I really liked it as a single player game. The atmosphere was fantastic.

Back