The Division v2: Where Consoles Rule

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
New thread.

Link to v1 thread

I have copied and pasted the member list that LilMountain was kind enough to compile. The Bolded names are members that he has confimed are playing The Division:

PS4 Sherdoggers:
Abortedone - sevastokrator

AgonyandIrony - PizzaOrDie

Applesbananas - EG_Wicky

Ashton - ashtonfrederick

AndersonsFoot - BLee_33

BJPenn2012 - Yougotsonnend

Capt Lunatic - JasonSequel

CubicleGangster - OcSherlock

electricsheep81 - SmokingIsBaddd

EOW - Bluebird-No-1

erhnamdjinn - kamotengkahoy14

Fijeeto - Rkz_Galvatron

Fraz - DadoFraser

Frenzy - HummelsBae

illuminaughty - ASAP_Tragik

LilMountain - Dre_LilMountain

lockjaw211 - seandamon211PGH

Mga223 - neva_surrenda

Murlik-WrexMex

pinger - banjoping

rikwebb - rikwebb

SaiWa - Saiwa930

Schoolboy Q - SmokeThePreeem

thebluerider - rrdouble

TheWorm - Newtondanewt

xtramob - TimberMob

Xbox One Sherdoggers:
76Knockout - Fear Digs Deep

Cheese - Shoeless Clown

Darkballs - Darkgonads

Dogstarman - Dogstarman1974

EliteClown - XlFrankXl

Fijeeto - Rkz Galvatron

Gregolian - MrPanda72

Hogey - Hoagey

Hyperglide - Hyperglide

KNN - kienanxslap

lordsai - S dragon 58

Pliny Pete - BiggPanch190

PRIDEWASBETTER - quarterbacksnk

Ronwah - Average Boab

RoscoeRufus - SEVYN MILEZ HI

StabbyMcHatchet - StabbyMcHatchet

StrikerStatus - Fatalchloroform

Strychnine-Strychnine

usmctanker242 - USMCtanker242

VitorReem - undefeatdgaul

PC Sherdoggers:
echohead - Echohead (Steam)

IPPY - Major_Toole (Uplay) Ippy (Steam)

jaredallen1986 - rhwb2486 (Uplay) InSaiyan The Membrane (Steam)

www.thedivisionlfg.net
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/

Last edited:
Title should be "A Gone Rogue Story" or something like that.

Something punny to play off of Rogue One, imo. Mine was shit. lol

People late to the last thread, there were players/poster going on about how they were seeing rogues massively out numbered like 6/5/4/3 vs 1 on rogue agents and those players health bars were barely decreasing, aren't doing their research on gear, perks, talents, skills and attributes. There are weapon talents that give you health on crit shots (players are able to get 100% crit chance with pulse and 60% called crit chance on high end SMGs like vectors or Augs), players with massive damage mitigation 65% + talents, huge stamina yields of over 100k health and medikit talents that give you overheal, can cure all status effects instantly and provide even more damage mitigation.

100% crit chance vid...

Tank build with massive damage mitigation and health pool

So maybe there are hacks, cheats and exploits. But you can make a beast of a character legit too..

Last edited:
That bug will be fixed on Tuesday, per Twitter.

Good, Dailes were my primary source of Pheonix as I burned out on the DZ fast. Grinding out credits on lincoln tunnel was mind numbingly awful. But on the plus side I finally got a HE Marksman to drop. Wasn't the M1A, but it was a shitload better than the green POS I had been using.

shit, getting my critical hit chance up to 60+ and then damage up to near 90, makes a significant difference......

have no clue how i was playing before

Good, Dailes were my primary source of Pheonix as I burned out on the DZ fast. Grinding out credits on lincoln tunnel was mind numbingly awful. But on the plus side I finally got a HE Marksman to drop. Wasn't the M1A, but it was a shitload better than the green POS I had been using.

Phoenix credits drop on Hard and Challenging missions that aren't dailies. You don't have to wait for the dailies.

shit, getting my critical hit chance up to 60+ and then damage up to near 90, makes a significant difference......

have no clue how i was playing before

It's why SMGs are so fucking brutal. That added crit in addition to whatever your gear gives you. It's crazy.

Phoenix credits drop on Hard and Challenging missions that aren't dailies. You don't have to wait for the dailies.
Oh I know, but the credits from dailies were a nice way to boost up quickly if you have limited time.

Especially now that the DZ is a fucking bloodbath. I went in this weekend for kicks, that did not end well at all.

Wait until air drops hit the DZ. You haven't seen anything yet.

Back