The Dolce Diet

PacinoXTC

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey Guys I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the Dolce Diet. Mike Dolce (TUF 7) is promoting the Dolce Diet at his website. It is a diet supposedly given to Team Quest members for cutting weight. He sell this for 40.00 bucks :icon_neut. If anybody knows can you tell me what it consist of?

Im guessing it consists of eating dead animals and veggies...

Last edited:
But Honra... if Mike Dolce does it then it will make me teh l33t right?!

What about eating LIVE animals?

i heer bas rutten eats teh live chickens, will doeen tis make me teh buff?

people keep overanalyzing everything. Its all out on the web...just read.

people keep overanalyzing everything. Its all out on the web...just read.

this is really true. through the links in the faq and the discussions on this board, i've learned a plethora about diet for almost every type of goal.

Wait...so you're asking if you should pay 40 freaking dollars to some guy who just got his ass kicked by an amateur on a reality show to get a page long diet of questionable value?

Oh, go for it, totally dude.

Lol

I don't think this thread turned out quite like the TS was hoping.

I don't think anyone here was stupid enough to spend $40 to even see the diet.

die_in_a_fire.jpg

He sells his diet for $40! LMAO :icon_twis

Prob better diet advice in the FAQ!

I know this thread is old as hell, but I personally think what he has to write may be interesting. This is a guy that went from a 180 lbs high school wrestler, to a 280 lbs powerlifter, back down to a 170 lbs mma fighter. The guy knows how to manipulate a diet to fit goals.

I was curious about this also.

I believe you pay him 40 bucks and you send him info about yourself and he makes a custom diet for you.

Back