The downfall of Dinesh D'Souza

I would kind of overall agree with you about the craziness of CT theories, however stating that everything negatively reported about Hillary is all false is just as naive as saying it's all true.

You don't get to where the Clintons are without getting your hands a little dirty.

I mean, it depends what you're talking about. The worst thing we have actual evidence to support that Hillary has done was not be careful enough to avoid being hacked, though it doesn't appear that her account actually was hacked. The CF by all accounts was extremely well-run with not the slightest hint of any impropriety. The murder, drug-dealing, human-trafficking, Haiti stealing stuff is all ridiculous.

Read my post again. People could believe this lunacy (I don't know how many did), but it doesn't make it true. And WRT the other post, repeating false (and ridiculous) assertions and claiming falsely that they are well-documented doesn't make them true. My God, I didn't realize how deeply out of touch you were from reality.
Seal was a DEA rat. I'm unaware of him ever being a CIA asset.
Gentlemen, I highly recommend you watch this sober documentary (not some Alex Jones bullshit) that uses news reports, investigative journalists, accounts from local prosecutors and law enforcement. Seal was a CIA operative as well as a DEA operative. He was involved in Iran-Contra. He ran the largest smuggling operation in US history out of Mena, Arkansas.

He had large military aircraft at his disposal, which he wouldn't have had access to without CIA involvement. Besides Central and South America, he was also making trips to Australia and Angola (where the CIA was funding and arming rebels). Australians were brought in to work in Mena and they admitted that they were working on a CIA operation. Bill Clinton shutdown investigations and grand juries to cover it up. Even the local prosecutor who was one of his supporters had to admit that.

Back