The downfall of Dinesh D'Souza

If you're serious about D'souza being a "solid conservative intellectual" then it explains a lot in regards to the crap conservatives will swallow.

But no more than people who are enlightened by the wordsmith and intellectual, that is Prof. Eric Dyson. Amirite?

I don't know what you think is a logical argument from him, but given the amount of bullshit and dishonesty from him, the logical thing would be to ignore him all together to avoid polluting your mind with garbage in disguise of information.

That's not logical IMO. What's logical is to pick out the good stuff as food for thought, and discard the rest. I'm not trying to marry the guy.

But no more than people who are enlightened by the wordsmith and intellectual, that is Prof. Eric Dyson. Amirite?
1489004782952.gif

The View is literally (and by a far margin) more politically and factually coherent than Dinesh's work.

But you didn't plan on actually thinking about the OP or its contained article: you just saw that it was negative about a guy on your team, so you resorted to a laughably childish insult, i.e. "durr hurr you guys are girls!"

The fact you said that and even 1 other person agrees with you....Jesus Christ. We’re talking Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar here. Think they asked rand Paul why so many fully automatics are being sold in America the last time he went on there

The fact you said that and even 1 other person agrees with you....Jesus Christ. We’re talking Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar here. Think they asked rand Paul why so many fully automatics are being sold in America the last time he went on there

Idiots discussing actual news in good faith is more factual, honest, and informative than a genius concocting outrageous fiction.

I'm not sure what's so shocking to you about that. If you wanted to get the score to a football game, would you prefer to get it from your dim-witted uncle who is watching the game on tv, or from Albert Einstein who is locked in a closet watching Fantasia while tripping on shrooms?

Idiots discussing actual news in good faith is more factual, honest, and informative than a genius concocting outrageous fiction.

I'm not sure what's so shocking to you about that. If you wanted to get the score to a football game, would you prefer to get it from your dim-witted uncle who is watching the game on tv, or from Albert Einstein who is locked in a closet watching Fantasia while tripping on shrooms?

Exactly what part of what he’s saying is false?

He's an embarrassment. Naturally he'll do well.

Fits right into the grotesque Republican fold alongside your standard issue kleptocrats, grifters, racists, loons, and morons.

Dinesh was one of the guys I used to read regularly as a young conservative.

Over the past few years I was thinking "has he always been this nuts and I didn't see it or did he go nuts?"

Looks like a combination of both.

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/567233/?__twitter_impression=true
Why are you titling a thread "The Downfall of Souza" with an OP that cites an article discussing his remarkable comeback and resurgence under President Trump?

He's just another scumbag, opportunistic talking head, but in truth, that's what he has always been. It's revisionism to pretend he was ever anything else upon gaining significance.

The View is literally (and by a far margin) more politically and factually coherent than Dinesh's work.

<Dany07>

That's a lifetime debate ender, right there. Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on these boards, and that includes the Heavies. Holy shit.

That's a lifetime debate ender, right there. Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on these boards, and that includes the Heavies. Holy shit.

Are you familiar with D'Souza's work?

Your understanding of the thought you purport to disagree with is so far off that one can't even know where you'd stand if faced with legitimate arguments. Here's a challenge: try to present an argument related to privilege that someone who accepts the concept would agree with. I don't think you could do it, and I don't think that someone unable to do that for the other side of any argument can really be said to understand the discussion or their own position.

I certainly cannot create a legitimate argument for "white privilege" and I have yet to find someone who can because it is all bullshit.

I certainly cannot create a legitimate argument for "white privilege" and I have yet to find someone who can because it is all bullshit.

Specifically what argument are you calling bullshit? If you can't answer that, you can't know whether what you're saying is true (and thus, you can't be doing anything other than bullshitting yourself).

After his Obama 2012 or whatever that movie was called was completely wrong and none of its hysterical prognostications came true, I wondered "who the hell will watch this?" when his one about Hillary came out.

I guess I know now.
Do you prefer Michael Moore?

You can't speak something into existence, but you can definitely keep the butterflies in your stomach alive by thinking of feel good scenarios and realities. His downfall would come into fruition just like the downfall of Trump i.e. never.

Specifically what argument are you calling bullshit? If you can't answer that, you can't know whether what you're saying is true (and thus, you can't be doing anything other than bullshitting yourself).

The argument that white privilege is a thing.

Some people believe in white priviliege because the media, leftist professor's and the entertainment industry told them to believe in it.

I see. And why do the media, leftist professors, and the entertainment industry believe it?

Back