The Drake photos is fake you goofs

@D 1 Wrestler @MestizoIV

394425.jpg

Now this is one fine ass avatar bruh D1 wrestler put something like this on man

The shop is taking him from the Travis Scott concert when he was in the crowd.

He was not even in attendance for the fight, he was performing at the MGM during the fight.

Sherdog and their gotdamn conspiracy theories.

https://www.aceticket.com/drake-with-migos-10-6/event/1879921

DrakemoshingTravisScott-920x584.png

(1) That's not even the photo in question

(2) Drake himself retweeted the photo as part of the joke.

(3) Even if he wasn't there he was still Team Conor and was at the ceremonial weigh-ins.

(4) It's just a joke. Doesn't have to be dissected like a conspiracy theory.

The only thing FAKE here is YOU, ya glass jaw rat

Just a week ago you were spamming the boards telling us how Connie would “beat” Khabib, now the ONLY thing you’re doing is searching for ANY silver linings to hold on to after being #CUCKED Saturday by Khabib.

Take your spam with you back to Reddit.

images

The only thing FAKE here is YOU, ya glass jaw rat!

Just a week ago you were spamming the boards telling us how Connie would “beat” Khabib, now the ONLY thing you’re doing is searching for ANY silver linings to hold on to after being #CUCKED Saturday by Khabib.

Take your spam with you back to Reddit.

images
you used the wrong color bro, i think you meant to use your 4-chan green like usual, you also forgot your < signs, but good job on the bold really solid emphasis, oh nice photo too, only seen you post that 20 times before.

you used the wrong color bro, i think you meant to use your 4-chan green like usual, you also forgot your < signs, but good job on the bold really solid emphasis, oh nice photo too, only seen you post that 20 times before.

9EEACE97-9FC3-46E4-AF16-63561028DEED.png

I can tell you something you’ve posted OVER 20 times before,... your RIDICULOUS threads picking Connie to beat Khabib.

Do you have ANY Reddit copy pasted SPAM to retort that Mr. Glass Jaw Rat?

<{yahyou}>

Holy shit D1 who did you lose the av bet to?! {<jordan}

Back