The drug JDS failed for has shown up in tainted supplements & medications, including in painkiller

TS got it all wrong.

Problems related to PEDs and diuretics are only allowed in american cases, everybody else is just cheating.

I believe it is USADA not WADA that does it. WADA does not do testing. They recommend supplements with third party testing.

Actually I did find this on the USADA website.

Don’t be fooled.
Neither WADA nor USADA certify, approve, endorse, or guarantee any supplement. Some products on the market imply, or state directly, that they are WADA certified or approved by USADA, but they are not. If a supplement company tries to convince you that they are WADA or USADA certified, what other lies do you think they might be selling you?

Should not matter if it is a tainted supplement...The fighters are responsible for what they put in their bodies..Ignorance should not be an excuse.
Can you understand what "tainted" mean?
By your reasoning I would guess not.
"I didn't read the ingridients of that medicine", said the defense of NOBODY EVER.

There's a thing called cross contamination, where you can't use the same machine that packed X drug to pack Y drug. Manufacturers are supposed to keep this from happening, but not just it costs a lot of money, you also have to check whether what you do against contamination is doing well or need more effort. Since there's little to no checking, they basically have to decide whether they want to make more money or less money. Tough call...

Manufacturers might get sued in US (they won't) but in Brazil I can assure you there's no such thing as authorities are all bribed on a regular basis.

Odds are that a small but clinically detectable amount of X medicine will appear on various Y's units, small enough to be inert to the human body. And not just UFC banned stuff, a bunch of other things, that's one of the reasons why people despise so hard on the whole homeopathy paradigm. It's like getting pissed that a bug's fragment can be found on your Cup Noodles. It's right there, you just need a microscope.

UFC won't pay fighters to pay private labs to scrutinize each aspirin or antibiotic they take, and if you don't take your pills and get sick a week prior fighting then Sherdog (aka Trollersville) will immediately start bashing you as if you're ducking the other guy, even if you already won against him in the past.

I know that people cheat, we can see that. Take a look at Lesnar, (the old) Overeem, GSP, TRT Belfort or Northcutt, these are all guys who I can understand people's suspicions, not JDS.

But then, I can cope that I'm being naive. It's just that if JDS was taking PEDs he has to be the laziest PED abuser in history, as his PEDs are not changing much.

IL;DR- There's simply no way to deal with trolls.

you can't trust what you buy off the shelves.

Supplements are not alone - there's a long history of secret ingredients in products to make them perform better.

I know it's hip to shit on pro fighters, but I would look to the companies as the culprits here.

Whether its exogenous hormones in beauty products to coal ash in dog food to everything in between, truth is you can not trust what you buy.

So it's pretty much guaranteed that JDS is gone for at least a year regardless of what happens.

What kind of credibility does USADA have when they let this guy fight?
brock-lesnar-m.jpg
this

Where is this list and who is the 3rd party lab? From the WADA website.
Do I seriously need to direct you to Google search, take a look it's the website big companies use like maximuscle, Myprotein anyone really to have their products screened for banned substances, if you're in the British military you're only to take supplements that can be found on their site.

IL;DR- There's simply no way to deal with trolls.

I am a troll for putting the responsibility on the fighter for what he puts into his body because it may be something that he is not allowed to do for his profession. The profession that pays his bills, If that was me I would make sure that my suppliments were clean.

I mean... who the fuck signs up to collect another grown mans piss.

USADA needs to be shut down. They're not suspending people for using steroids, they're suspending people for using over-the-counter meds that might be used as a "masking agent". Bullshit. Fuck USADA forever.

I am a troll for putting the responsibility on the fighter for what he puts into his body because it may be something that he is not allowed to do for his profession. The profession that pays his bills, If that was me I would make sure that my suppliments were clean.
You're a troll because you think that all your problems are complex, but other people's problem are just silly/easy.

That's the textbook definition of troll.

doesn't matter now, he's been marked. He's dirty and always has been as far as Sherdog is concerned now.

His head has gotten literally bigger every time I've seen him.

He's been on something for years!!

JDS is one of my favorite fighters, but you have to be dumb to think that he AND ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE aren't on something. Just look at Gannou. I'd invite anyone to stay that vascular and maintain that muscle volume at 240 lbs while training cardio and doing bjj,wrestling,muay thai, boxing and not only working out at the gym while eating "healthy".

Back