The Eclipse is Racist...Obviously

Do you guys honestly believe that she is anthropomorphizing the sun as racist? Do you not understand the purpose of the geographically-tracking device?

I like how the eclipse has no black people, considering eclipses are far more often than not, the blotting out of light, making the sky look black. The stupidity and irony reaches a crystalline degree sometimes, and it is glorious.

I hear all this nonsense in the form of slam poetry

The sky is blotted out
And nowhere is there a BLACK!
Pot cant meet Kettle
Because black man took kettle from shack to SHACK!!
While our mouths remain ashy
Hydrating the snow man with our labor
Our African oration dry
And says he's doing is a FAVOR!!!
Black man never kill Black man
Unless encased within a SYSTEM!!
Amerikkka can be written anew
Because you cant clear the WHITEboard of our WISDOM!!!!

Yo have some serious issues. And I seriously need a subscription to those issues. These made me spill beer it was so funny.

Do you guys honestly believe that she is anthropomorphizing the sun as racist? Do you not understand the purpose of the geographically-tracking device?
Read the TS Madmick. Everyone understands what sh is trying to do here. Do you honestly not see the unintentional humor in her piece?

Yo have some serious issues. And I seriously need a subscription to those issues. These made me spill beer it was so funny.

Just modify the BLM and antifa speech into slam poetry within your head. It really eases the mind, and puts a smile on your face, and we all know, a white man smiling (absent a headscarf/balaclava) might as well be a goose step to BLM and antifa.

But what about the dark side of the moon? is the moon actually a mixed individual who is ashame of his dark side? is that why it never shows it to us?

Is it because of our racist society that the moon hates itself?
You raise challenging points. I need to do some introspection.

This, and it's actually a nicely written piece imo.

Read the TS Madmick. Everyone understands what sh is trying to do here. Do you honestly not see the unintentional humor in her piece?
If I deliberately ignore context and an earnest interpretation of her sincere intentions, including the meaning generated by them, and the fact that the sun is prime metaphor for the dial of time and American history, then I suppose humor could be found in the misreading. She's definitely trying a little too hard. The piece she is trying to write is a bit above her capacities as a writer.

I'd gladly send people to the sun so that they can protest this grave injustice.

giphy.gif

If I deliberately ignore context and an earnest interpretation of her sincere intentions, including the meaning generated by them
C'mon now, this is the War Room. Let's not act like any of us, yourself included, are inexperienced in ignoring context or sincere intention and misinterpreting meanings.

The piece she is trying to write is a bit above her capacities as a writer.
This is an incisive diagnosis.

Talk about searching for things to be outraged about.

This makes me hate white people even more!

Seriously non stop white hate in the media. The drones lap it up.

An archived opinion piece from the Atlantic is "the media"?

Can I find a KKK website calling for the eradication of Jews and call it "the media"?

Talk about searching for things to be outraged about.

An archived opinion piece from the Atlantic is "the media"?

Can I find a KKK website calling for the eradication of Jews and call it "the media"?

<Prem973>

Inga:

"I know the article is metaphorical, but I'm going to pretend it's not while adding nothing to it except stirring the pot."

Neat. Dump.

Contrary to popular belief, once it goes black, it does go back.

Back