THE EQUALIZER 2 Starring Denzel Washington (First Trailer Released)

Great movie and looking forward to this one. They should do a collab with Jack Reacher. Would be epic

I hope I never see any of these suggested crossovers. We just had three Expendables movies and they all sucked.

I thought he was too old for the first one and now this smh

Imagine a Liam Neeson movie, but with Denzel instead. He is just an absolute boss.

Excited for the second one. Denzel is the man.
No imagine a Liam Neeson movie, but that had John Wick instead but,but had Denzel Washington instead.

Anyone who badmouths this movie won't be around long enough to see it anyway.

<34>

I thought he was too old for the first one and now this smh

Compared to this guy?

MV5BMjAzMzAyODMxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjcyMjE2MQ@@._V1_UY268_CR5,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

The first one had potential but ultimately sucked. He is basically invincible so who gives a shit?

My comment above is not in regards to Dragonlord making this thread, it's just in reference to the movie itself. Just want to make that clear, hah.

Last edited:
I hope I never see any of these suggested crossovers. We just had three Expendables movies and they all sucked.
True, but we also had "Predator" which was the original "Expendables" and "Predator" is a cinematic classic, damn near movie perfection.

Cerrone and Arlovski are both in the movie. Just went to see it tonight. Small roles, and barely noticeable, but both are in it.

Cerrone and Arlovski are both in the movie. Just went to see it tonight. Small roles, and barely noticeable, but both are in it.

noob how can you forget this guy...Jay Hieron

I didnt see it just know hes in it

l
noob how can you forget this guy...Jay Hieron

I didnt see it just know hes in it
lol yea man i looked jay up....heard of the guy but not a well known fighter. At any rate check out the movie sometime if you're into action stuff. Denzel is a bad dude. And the scene with Jay was the best one.

Back