The Evil Within 2

I've got the game, but I'm too busy playing Divinity Original Sin 2

I like the levels that are open map and you can grind through in whatever order you want. Plus I like the changes to the character Sebastian Castelanos..
though......

I dont like how a lot of the game is like an interactive movie with a stupid amount of cutscenes. Plus the boss fights have bad mechanics . Took me ages to figure out
that Liam could only be killed with stealth attacks and they are tricky to do

I like the levels that are open map and you can grind through in whatever order you want. Plus I like the changes to the character Sebastian Castelanos..
though......

I dont like how a lot of the game is like an interactive movie with a stupid amount of cutscenes. Plus the boss fights have bad mechanics . Took me ages to figure out
that Liam could only be killed with stealth attacks and they are tricky to do
I HATE the stealth attacks. Without any perks you creep so fucking slowly that enemies always turn around just in time to discover you

I HATE the stealth attacks. Without any perks you creep so fucking slowly that enemies always turn around just in time to discover you

I took all the stealth perks . I could see early on that they would be key to doing the game..

To many games coming out this month I want to buy going to put this one on the bottom of the list.

Th
some crap in the war room from the ADL sponsored moderator..
should run out in a week or so..
The stealth kills from cover are fucking bullshit. The prompt pops up for a split second and then you get spotted. You have this issue?

Th

The stealth kills from cover are fucking bullshit. The prompt pops up for a split second and then you get spotted. You have this issue?

I just try to sneak up behind or uses the bushes..
hiding in the bushes is OP for some reason. Even with all the perks taken you still dont get long to make the kill.

Want to get this but i've still to finish FF12 and haven't even touched Persona 5 and Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

I liked the first Evil Within, even though i never finished it.

Th

Make sure they are in the center of the screen and just start tapping X (PS4) as they get near. I've had a few hiccups here and there where they weren't in the sweet spot long enough or I did something with the movement and popped out of cover. I'd guess I have about an 80% success rate with cover stealth kills.

Make sure they are in the center of the screen and just start tapping X (PS4) as they get near. I've had a few hiccups here and there where they weren't in the sweet spot long enough or I did something with the movement and popped out of cover. I'd guess I have about an 80% success rate with cover stealth kills.
Noticing a lot of clipping issues with the game, some in my favor, some not. Like clipping through corners and whatnot to either get stealth kills or get discovered

Noticing a lot of clipping issues with the game, some in my favor, some not. Like clipping through corners and whatnot to either get stealth kills or get discovered

Yeah, there's been quite a few times where I've been discovered but I can't figure out why.

First 2 bosses down. This game is a thousand times scarier and better than the first. The autistic purists are saying this game sucks but fuck them. I’m enjoying it thoroughly.

I didn't particularly like the original and never finished but this game got great steam reviews and a reviewer said he also didn't like the original but this one was amazing so I bought it fairly cheap off G2play.

Is this one closer to RE4/5/6 in any way? I hope I can play all the way through it.

Last edited:
First 2 bosses down. This game is a thousand times scarier and better than the first. The autistic purists are saying this game sucks but fuck them. I’m enjoying it thoroughly.

I think part one is better, more scarier. You can run away with this open map. This game is more action type.

I think part one is better, more scarier. You can run away with this open map. This game is more action type.
Eh I think neither game is action. Simply not enough ammo. I run most of the time or do sneak kills.

Eh I think neither game is action. Simply not enough ammo. I run most of the time or do sneak kills.

Only create ammo at the workbench and you wont run out of ammo.
creating ammo out in the field uses twice as many materials.

Only create ammo at the workbench and you wont run out of ammo.
creating ammo out in the field uses twice as many materials.
I maxed stealth and still get spotted constantly. And stamina regenerates woefully, which makes running a bitch.

Back