The Evil Within 2

Ok beat the game. Gonna do an all keys playthrough to make it worth $60

I think the game is worth 60 bucks even without a second playthrough. The ending was pretty powerful and there's definitely a lot of cool moments in this game. Most importantly it's a good single player story without any of that microtransaction bs that's in games nowadays. I'd glady spend 60 dollars on a third one.

Game came out yesterday and no love on Sherdog despite it being The Last of Us meets RE7. Best horror game I’ve played in the last decade and I’m about 3 hours in. Lots of stealthy fun and scares.

Friend did you play this game and play on console or PC. If you on PC then can you guide me about what configuration to play this game on PC?

Ploughed through NG+ to get all max upgrades and afew more trophies...
Magnum is OP.

no , I havent got infinite ammo.
I remember on resident evil 7 , you got that on NG+ by finishing the game on the highest skill level .
might be the case here..

Did you beat classic mode yet? I heard it is really difficult.

I’m just running around on casual now, looking for missed collectibles. Still have yet to try Nightmare, let alone classic. Classic is going to require a lot of patience and free time.

Classic mode is no upgrades to character or weapons, no auto saves and only 7 manual saves per run. Frick that.

Back