THE EXPANSE (Season 6 Official Trailer; Premieres Dec. 10, 2021)

Was this the last episode of season? And how closely has the show followed books?

Was this the last episode of season? And how closely has the show followed books?
Just started reading the first book because the show is dope. So far the book has been a blast to read and the plot is moving just like the show. The pacing is similar to the show, relatively short chapters that jump between stories. Obviously things are more fleshed out in the book but it feels very similar. There are some character defining things that are different in the book though, for example Holden starts out as the XO and is gunning for the captain's job and the distress call is not ignored by the captain...so Holden is portrayed much more reluctant and a natural "good guy" in the show.

I just finished season 1 on Amazon, and it basically got better with each episode. Good stuff. I don't see season 2 on Amazon yet. Or, am I not looking hard enough? Where can I watch season 2?

I just finished season 1 on Amazon, and it basically got better with each episode. Good stuff. I don't see season 2 on Amazon yet. Or, am I not looking hard enough? Where can I watch season 2?

Netflix

Just started watching, getting through the first few episodes was tough. Does it get better? Thanks.

It was recommended to me the other day in a thread in the Mayberry.
I only watched the first ep so far, but im really liking it. Has potential to be real interesting

It got good, had a long break between seasons and I didn’t keep up with season 2 very well. Got weird probublay would have been better if I had stayed with it better.

Don’t know if they had a season 3 or not I lost track

I started it last week. I like it but do not love it, even though I"m a big sci-fi fan. Right now the story feels a little disjointed.

Just started watching, getting through the first few episodes was tough. Does it get better? Thanks.
Yes, it does get better. Power through. Episodes 3 and 4 are where things start to get really interesting.

Yeah!

Stick with it man! It gets GOOOOOOD!

Yeah takes a couple of episodes to get going but for sci-fi it's top tier.

Just caught the second season on Prime. Way better than the first one.

Can't believe how underrated this show is. Some of the best and most realistic sci fi I have ever seen.

Update: February 23, 2018

First Teaser Trailer for THE EXPANSE Season 3; Returns April 11, 2018

Back