THE EXPANSE (Season 6 Official Trailer; Premieres Dec. 10, 2021)

So happy it's coming back. The best sci-fi TV show right now.

Easily the best sci-fi show out. Needs more people on the wagon so it goes though all the books.

I've already completely forgotten season two, like it never happened.

Just started reading the first book because the show is dope. So far the book has been a blast to read and the plot is moving just like the show. The pacing is similar to the show, relatively short chapters that jump between stories. Obviously things are more fleshed out in the book but it feels very similar. There are some character defining things that are different in the book though, for example Holden starts out as the XO and is gunning for the captain's job and the distress call is not ignored by the captain...so Holden is portrayed much more reluctant and a natural "good guy" in the show.

agreed, there are differences in books versus show but I'm on the fifth book of the series and believe me, it continues to deliver on a high level. hopefully the show goes on for more seasons to see all that happens

I have read some plot summaries, and premises.
I believe he survives for quite some time. Unless the TV is pulling a GOT, then possibly they kill him off.
Quite frankly, I hate the guy. His characterization is annoying.
Yea don't like the actor playing holden, bit of a wimpy character

Season 2 went a bit downhill after the main guy with the funny hairdo disappeared.

I read great things about this show. Is it really worth binge watching?

I read great things about this show. Is it really worth binge watching?

Without a doubt. Easily one of the top 5 shows on TV right now. The series opener starts off just a little slow, so be patient. The show gets better and better as you go.

It's better in a binge. It's a bit of a slow start in season 1, but the world building really pays off

I lost track somewhere in season two, need to binge season too to try and catch up but I kinda lost interest. The long ass gaps between seasons is hard to deal with and keep interested.

Kind of like got, have lost interest compared to early on , mainly due to giant season gaps and not remembering what the f was going on with everything from previous seasons.

Solid season 3 premiere episode. Sadavir is so infuriating, which makes him a great antagonist.

So far I'm more interested in the adventures of Draper, Chrisjen and Cotyar than the crew of Contorta.

Back