THE EXPANSE (Season 6 Official Trailer; Premieres Dec. 10, 2021)

Without a doubt. Easily one of the top 5 shows on TV right now. The series opener starts off just a little slow, so be patient. The show gets better and better as you go.

Thank you

Watched two episodes and was confused/bored.
Many fans also felt the same way you did watching the first two episodes. Power through until you get to episodes 4 or 5. I recommend watching the whole season. If you are a fan of smart sci-fi shows, you won't regret it.

Many fans also felt the same way you did watching the first two episodes. Power through until you get to episodes 4 or 5. I recommend watching the whole season. If you are a fan of smart sci-fi shows, you won't regret it.

ok. i will try

Gotdam! 2nd episode was awesome. That chase was just exemplary and the Contorta coming to the rescue was so sweet. So excited to see Draper & Chrisjen finally meeting up with Holden and crew.

It was so cool to see another scene where we see real-life physics scenario when those loose tools became a hazard when the ship is flying at high speed and turning topsy-turvy.

Gotdam! 2nd episode was awesome. That chase was just exemplary and the Contorta coming to the rescue was so sweet. So excited to see Draper & Chrisjen finally meeting up with Holden and crew.

It was so cool to see another scene where we see real-life physics scenario when those loose tools became a hazard when the ship is flying at high speed and turning topsy-turvy.

This show continues to get better. No decline in quality thus far. Interested to see where all of this goes.

I also liked the misdirection with Holden not wanting to help out the Razorback. I was initially disappointed thinking that this was going to be like Game of Thrones where the major players won't meet up for a long time. So when the Contorta came in at the last second and saved the Razorback, I was so happy.

Episode 3 was badass. Confirmation that this is one of the best shows on television.

i binged the first 2 seasons due to Dragon's recommendation a few weeks ago and was fucking crushed to see that the third seasons wasn't free. I foolishly figured Amazon had a similar model to netflix.

dammit

Didn't realise season 3 had started, I need to get back on it!

I also liked the misdirection with Holden not wanting to help out the Razorback. I was initially disappointed thinking that this was going to be like Game of Thrones where the major players won't meet up for a long time. So when the Contorta came in at the last second and saved the Razorback, I was so happy.

Yea I was glad that happened also. I had the same feeling that they weren't going to meet up for a long time which would be disappointing because they are clearly characters that should be working together.

i binged the first 2 seasons due to Dragon's recommendation a few weeks ago and was fucking crushed to see that the third seasons wasn't free. I foolishly figured Amazon had a similar model to netflix.

dammit

Yeah, that is shitty. I would probably just pay for the three missed episodes to get current. Otherwise, season 3 will be on Amazon in a matter of months and you can catch up then. Some shit is just not going to make sense if you pick up with season 3 with the forth (and next) episode without watching the first 3 episodes of the season first.

I’m binging and on Season 2 episode 4. Enjoying it so far. There is so much going on and there are a lot of different accents so it’s hard to follow at times. I have to watch with the captions on and read episode recaps when I think I miss something. I like the quality and the storyline is very interesting. Like the dynamic of three human races. Ceres and Eros scenes make me feel claustrophobic. I’d hate to be a Belter.

Have they stopped drinking dropping the F-bomb?

Avasarala said fricken like twice which threw me off.

With that being said, fantastic show. I love contemporary sci-fi. Nothing over the top .No voodoo bullshit.

Episode 3 was badass. Confirmation that this is one of the best shows on television.
I thought episode 3 was not as great as the first two but it was still solid.

I like that there's some friction with Chrisjen/Draper and Holden's crew. Some of the best relationships start out rocky.

I feel the scientist will kill Mao now that Mao has gone soft.

That Conversation between Holden and Cigarette Lady was instense.

If you are not watching the expanse you are wrong.

Has Mao gone soft or does he just miss his daughter, she was his favorite I believe. There was a quick flash on the screen of her dead body that Mao glanced at in one of his scenes.

I’m binging and on Season 2 episode 4. Enjoying it so far. There is so much going on and there are a lot of different accents so it’s hard to follow at times. I have to watch with the captions on and read episode recaps when I think I miss something. I like the quality and the storyline is very interesting. Like the dynamic of three human races. Ceres and Eros scenes make me feel claustrophobic. I’d hate to be a Belter.

Some of the white Belter characters use African accents, which is probably what is "throwing you off." It's a bit different, but kind of interesting.

Back