Social The fastest-growing religious affiliation in the United States is “no affiliation"

Oh boy are you a young earther too? Lol this is great. Probably think fossils are fake product of the devil to throw people off on the true earth age. Magic baby

Well yes, fossils are real. Its your assumptions and theories about them that are fake.

Dont religious people by definition believe in magic?

I mean the supernatural. Adult magic.
In a way yes but according to their findings: Approximately 20% believe in God, while 33% believe in paranormal phenomenons. So more people believe in ghosts and associated phenomenons than God.

Oh boy are you a young earther too? Lol this is great. Probably think fossils are fake product of the devil to throw people off on the true earth age. Magic baby

Dude, he thinks demons are real. You can´t argue with batshit crazy.

Well yes, fossils are real. Its your assumptions and theories about them that are fake.
Lol
It's too bad we don't have more low IQ people like you left believing science is magic we could still be enjoying how weather is a result of gods

I am an atheist myself.

As a society though, I wonder if it's just coincidental that we're moving away from God and moving towards School / nightclub shootings.

I am an atheist myself.

As a society though, I wonder if it's just coincidental that we're moving away from God and moving towards School / nightclub shootings.
Nah that stuff is a result of social media and gun access to people with mental health issues

Lol "sinner in need of redemption"
I love you Rip you are no sinner in my eyes.
I dont have God or jesus or a holy spirit but you should know I'm a good guy and there are many of us good guys who will never have god and we will still be good. We won't be hurting you or your family, or anyone else. Dont be so blinded by the biased of your churchy stuff that you cant see reality ;)
Just as the church doesn't make you bad, not believing does not make someone bad.
Lack of God doesn't make someone immoral. There is a book called "Good without God" you should check out. It is well written quick and an easy read. I know your persona here cant play along but in real life you'll enjoy this read.

And you should check out the book "Ordinary Men".

People will do unimaginable things when put in unimaginable situations. Life is good when your well fed and you and your loved ones are secure but the evil of man rears his ugly head when those things are threatened.

A brief synopsis on the book from Amazon:

Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland is a nonfiction account of the genocidal journey of a police battalion conscripted into Hitler’s Final Solution, mostly from first-hand accounts of the men themselves (from their interrogations when they were put on trial in the 1960s). The term “ordinary men” refers to the types of men they were before they became part of the war effort. Many (if not the majority) were cigarette salesmen, bakers, metropolitan police officers, and bankers. They were middle-aged men deemed too old to be conscripted into the regular army. In short, they were not the kinds of people you might expect would go on to become mass-murderers.

The first mass murder takes place in a Polish town called Jozefow. The commander of the unit was teary-eyed and choked up when he gave the order to his men. Accounts hold that he even gave them a way out, stating that if any man didn’t think they were up for the challenge (of murdering thousands of Jews on that day), they were free to step down. About twelve men (among hundreds) decided to step down and opt out of the killing. As a side note, these are the men we should really be studying, because if every man had their courage, we may have avoided the Holocaust altogether. Nevertheless, 1,500 Jews were shot in the back of the head and neck that day. Many were killed on the spot, and many were gravely injured, but left in the mass grave to suffer a slow, more painful death, being suffocated by their friends and family as they fell on top of them.

The book follows the battalion through other such mass killings, Judenjagd (“Jew Hunt”) in the Polish countryside, and their participation in gathering up and deporting Jews to Treblinka (a literal death sentence). Ultimately, these bakers, salesmen, and police officers were directly responsible for the deaths of 38,000 men, women and children through mass-shootings, and another 45,200 through collecting people from the ghettos and forcing them onto trains for Treblinka (a Nazi extermination camp).

Browning offers up a variety of reasons that these ordinary men participated in genocide, some more pertinent than others. Among those reasons are deference to authority, psychological need for conformity, fear of a brutal regime, fear of looking “weak” in front of other members of the battalion, detachment from the people they were killing, and indoctrination via the Nazi propaganda machine. None of these individual reasons would have been enough to drive ordinary men to mass murder, but altogether, the reasons became enough for many of them.

Last edited:
Believing in the supernatural. Religion or otherwise.

I am super disapointed in your answer I thought Adult Magic is some Kinky Magic freak show involving sex like invisible dick errection etc.

"Adult Magic"

And you should check out the book "Ordinary Men".

People will do unimaginable things when put in unimaginable situations. Life is good when your well fed and you and your loved ones are secure but the evil of man rears his ugly head when those things are threatened.

A brief synopsis on the book from Amazon:

Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland is a nonfiction account of the genocidal journey of a police battalion conscripted into Hitler’s Final Solution, mostly from first-hand accounts of the men themselves (from their interrogations when they were put on trial in the 1960s). The term “ordinary men” refers to the types of men they were before they became part of the war effort. Many (if not the majority) were cigarette salesmen, bakers, metropolitan police officers, and bankers. They were middle-aged men deemed too old to be conscripted into the regular army. In short, they were not the kinds of people you might expect would go on to become mass-murderers.

The first mass murder takes place in a Polish town called Jozefow. The commander of the unit was teary-eyed and choked up when he gave the order to his men. Accounts hold that he even gave them a way out, stating that if any man didn’t think they were up for the challenge (of murdering thousands of Jews on that day), they were free to step down. About twelve men (among hundreds) decided to step down and opt out of the killing. As a side note, these are the men we should really be studying, because if every man had their courage, we may have avoided the Holocaust altogether. Nevertheless, 1,500 Jews were shot in the back of the head and neck that day. Many were killed on the spot, and many were gravely injured, but left in the mass grave to suffer a slow, more painful death, being suffocated by their friends and family as they fell on top of them.

The book follows the battalion through other such mass killings, Judenjagd (“Jew Hunt”) in the Polish countryside, and their participation in gathering up and deporting Jews to Treblinka (a literal death sentence). Ultimately, these bakers, salesmen, and police officers were directly responsible for the deaths of 38,000 men, women and children through mass-shootings, and another 45,200 through collecting people from the ghettos and forcing them onto trains for Treblinka (a Nazi extermination camp).

Browning offers up a variety of reasons that these ordinary men participated in genocide, some more pertinent than others. Among those reasons are deference to authority, psychological need for conformity, fear of a brutal regime, fear of looking “weak” in front of other members of the battalion, detachment from the people they were killing, and indoctrination via the Nazi propaganda machine. None of these individual reasons would have been enough to drive ordinary men to mass murder, but altogether, the reasons became enough for many of them.
Thanks I'll read this.

It's what primitive atheists call things they don't understand.

I guess we primitive atheists should just watch some YouTube videos like you then just make up some shit like “Hebrew aboriginal” and go around calling ourselves that.....then we wouldn’t be primitive atheists lol.

I guess we primitive atheists should just watch some YouTube videos like you then just make up some shit like “Hebrew aboriginal” and go around calling ourselves that.....then we wouldn’t be primitive atheists lol.

You sound primitive!!!

- That should replace "you sound poor around here"

Back