The Fedor vs CroCop intro the USA didn't get to see

Megatun

Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Due to copyright etc.

Warning: scenes of graves and dead bodies in rivers during CroCop's buildup.

PS: this belongs in the UFC forum. Good job mugs

Last edited:
Damn! I've been looking for it since I listened to Bas Rutten mentioning this promo in the last episode of the Submission Radio podcast.

Thank you so very much, TS! Much appreciated.

I was just watching this a few weeks ago. This fight was quite the spectacle

Damn! I've been looking for it since I listened to Bas Rutten mentioning this promo in the last episode of the Submission Radio podcast.

Thank you so very much, TS! Much appreciated.
You're welcome. Thought I'd make a positive contribution for once.

Most new fans who talk shit on these guys didn't know how fun the buildup to this fight in the summer of '05 was..

Most new fans who talk shit on these guys didn't know how fun the buildup to this fight in the summer of '05 was..
I remember it. I didn’t sit down the whole fight and my ex was/is a cro cop fan. We ordered it for 15 bucks.

i thought Cro Cop was going to kill Fedor. i really didn't buy into Fedor until he beat Mirko. i also thought Nogueira and Herring were going to beat him back then too.

i didn't know shit about MMA back then and i thought Fedor was just a fat sloppy brawler who was lucky.

man, was i wrong.

quite the spectacle.

we should call fights like these the Arlovski-Aldo Syndrome

Goose Bumps with that Terminator Music. Cool.

Fedor and Mirko back in their prime, I miss the ring and Pride's production style.

Is this 2005 or something?

I thought the Contenders forum was the 'living in the past' forum.

Now this gentlemen was why PRIDE was the premiere MMA organisation in the world , forget your UFC , when PRIDE was at its peak the UFC couldn't come near its shit.

PRIDE NEVER DIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

PRIDE is and was the best. The land before time.

They don't make em like they used to.

This is the best intro ever, I still get goose bumps watching it.

Due to copyright etc.

Warning: scenes of graves and dead bodies in rivers during CroCop's buildup.

I was just looking for this video, saw a video where Bas said, this intro had Cro Cop crying before the fight. Now if you can just find us that 1/6billion intro that the hw gp had. That was the greatest intro of all time. But haven't seen it in forever

Back