The fertittas must be laughing

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With all this bullshit swirling around about conor being part owner...the fertitta brothers must be laughing all the way to the bank with the 4 billion dollars they sold the UFC for.

For all you idiots who think conor got 1 or 2 percent of 4 billion dont understand how business works..UFC was worth 4 billion when sold..thats not its worth now or future worth moving forward...whats going happen if conor loses his fights agaisnt khabib and diaz?...

Ask yourselves why the fuck would the fertitas sell the UFC in the first place..what do you guys think they woke up one day said im tired of making millions of dollars off of under paid fighters..lets sell the UFC ..or i don't feel like owning the worlds MMA leader anymore LMFAO..naww they fore saw the conor shit show and they fore saw the poor ppv numbers that WME has had since its take over...and dipped..

The UFC is headed in a bad direction...PFL just secured 28 mill in sponsors from celebrities my guess more will come..and bellator is always looking for deals.. This is strange times to be a UFC fan..i hope they can straighten up and nip this conor issue once he gets handled by khabib or nate..now if he wins..more power to him..but its time to fight, show up show who you are or gtfo..

GettyImages-132651979.0.0.0.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the 654327th or 654328th thread about the Fertitas getting out at the right time?

ha, you bout to sleep wit da fishes
6a00d834a9169369e20134891ab0da970c-500wi

OP was so excited to make this thread that we've heard a million times that he rushed the title out of the door.

Nah once youre at the top its pretty hard to fall off. UFC has taken MMA to a very good place over the years and nobody is gonna stop seeing is as the best organization to fight for.

With all this bullshit swirling around about conor being part owner...the fertitta brothers must be laughing all the way to the bank with the 4 billion dollars they sold the UFC for.
They sold it for 4B and now it's worth 5B.

Just a heads up, 5>4
<Dany07>

For all you idiots who think conor got 1 or 2 percent of 4 billion dont understand how business works..UFC was worth 4 billion when sold..thats not its worth now or future worth moving forward...whats going happen if conor loses his fights agaisnt khabib and diaz?...

Ask yourselves why the fuck would the fertitas sell the UFC in the first place..what do you guys think they woke up one day said im tired of making millions of dollars off of under paid fighters..lets sell the UFC ..or i don't feel like owning the worlds MMA leader anymore LMFAO..naww they fore saw the conor shit show and they fore saw the poor ppv numbers that WME has had since its take over...and dipped..

The UFC is headed in a bad direction...PFL just secured 28 mill in sponsors from celebrities my guess more will come..and bellator is always looking for deals.. This is strange times to be a UFC fan..i hope they can straighten up and nip this conor issue once he gets handled by khabib or nate..now if he wins..more power to him..but its time to fight, show up show who you are or gtfo..

View attachment 419917
As for the rest of your bullshit post, it's not worth the bother.
<NightKingBringIt>

Well first, there were the (foreign) bidders that bid $5B to buy the UFC, but the Fertittas decided to sell it to WME-IMG for $4.2B since they felt they'd run the UFC better.
[SOURCE: https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story...n-offer-in-favor-of-selling-to-wme-img-042517]

Then, since the sale some very positive things have happened, driving up the UFC's value. Things like new sponsorships, the huge new TV deal ($1.5B over 5 years - so roughly double the expiring Fox deal), the fact that 2017 was the most profitable year in the UFC's history (even though PPV buys were down). All those added to the UFC's value and so a year after selling most of the UFC for $4B (in August 2016), the Fertittas sold their remaining shares in August 2017 at a $5B valuation.
[One Source of many: https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahki...c-stakes-at-5-billion-valuation/#515c0bbf4d69]

I'm sure @FrankieNYC can add more detailed info as well.

Well first, there were the (foreign) bidders that bid $5B to buy the UFC, but the Fertittas decided to sell it to WME-IMG for $4.2B since they felt they'd run the UFC better.
[SOURCE: https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story...n-offer-in-favor-of-selling-to-wme-img-042517]

Then, since the sale some very positive things have happened, driving up the UFC's value. Things like new sponsorships, the huge new TV deal ($1.5B over 5 years - so roughly double the expiring Fox deal), the fact that 2017 was the most profitable year in the UFC's history (even though PPV buys were down). All those added to the UFC's value and so a year after selling most of the UFC for $4B (in August 2016), the Fertittas sold their remaining shares in August 2017 at a $5B valuation.
[One Source of many: https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahki...c-stakes-at-5-billion-valuation/#515c0bbf4d69]

ugh ... these threads again

The company makes more revenue & profit than it ever did under Lorenzo
They are a $200m+ profit a year company without a single PPV sold & just signed a TV deal stateside worth a guaranteed $300m a year.

None of this is secretive & the company is worth more now than it was in September ($5b) due to the ESPN deal(s)

You got it covered my man

But I never have issue backing you up

EDIT - Props to mods for starting to wasteland these threads.

Last edited:
Please change thread title into 'fer Tits' and start posting pics.

Thats great in all but what is it worth right now...as in August 2018 and what is it going to be worth next year when they keep pumping out weak cards. And conor is irrelevant adter losing to khabib and diaz..the fact remains mayweather made the ufc profitable last year with the boxing match..without this the numbers would be much different lets see how they do without such a boost

Thats great in all but what is it worth right now...as in August 2018 and what is it going to be worth next year when they keep pumping out weak cards. And conor is irrelevant adter losing to khabib and diaz..the fact remains mayweather made the ufc profitable last year with the boxing match..without this the numbers would be much different lets see how they do without such a boost

lmfao
About $6b
@MastiffMike

You have no idea WTF you are typing - no offense

How do you know this??..do you work for WME

Thank you for backing up my point

Both @MastiffMike & I posted the numbers.
They are no secret

There is a reason the mods moved your thread to wasteland ... you are not versed on this & again what both I (who been paid to discuss MMA finances) & MM have given you as info, you chose to ignore.

That is on you

Take care

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back