The Few Hundred videos you think everyone should see, v3

Saudi Arabia tried to get this documentary taken off the airwaves. It deserves to be seen.

These threads are important, and I'm glad to be a sherbro knowing there are plenty of us with inquisitive minds.

Incontrovertible - a newish doc mainly about wtc7 using interviews with first responders, police, firefighters and people who were there or experts in relevant fields.

Sage Westcutt this one might interest you due to your thread on the topic and any of my sherbros with questions or doubts as to the validity of the official theory will gain some perspective by watching this. Especially jgardner and the others that so passionately defend the lie.

I think that video jumped the shark big time.

I totally believe in the scandal of 9/11, but I'm not into unbridled shitting on the US either. I think the US has had corruption but not nearly to the extent people think.

I think the supposed "war machine" is more a "human condition" issue than anything else. North America has been at peace with itself for a long long time while every other part of the world has had unceasing conflict WITHOUT the US intervention/involvement.

Again, there is a lot fishy with 9/11. But that doesn't mean the US is the big boogie man many want it to be. The world's greatest superpower is a lightning rod for world hate just because it is the big watch-dog.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia tried to get this documentary taken off the airwaves. It deserves to be seen.

Saudi Arabi (the birthplace and heart of Islam) is disgusting. The ideology and state are like 2 peas in a pod.

Good "dont taze me bro".

Very powerful video on the erosion of civil rights in the US.

Back