THE FLASH TV Series 4.0 (Season 4 Discussion)

just hope it's not emo-flash from last season.

Eh. I guess that was ok. Maybe. Honestly, not sure. I liked the new suit...

I stopped watching this. And Arrow. And SHIELD. And Supergirl. And... Are there others? I stopped watching those too.

Legends of Tomorrow? I've stopped watching all of them, but still watch The Flash. Last season was pretty bad though. They really need to have a season where the big bad guy isn't another speedster.

Sweet new suit and they continue to make Flash into the Maker.

Wally doesn't seem like a pouty whiny kid anymore, which is nice. Actor grew like a foot too.

Beautiful Mind Barry was weird, so really hope the arch of whats going on with that plays out well this season.

Killer Frost new digs are NOICE. Tight jeans, tight top, yerp.....

Has Flash reached or surpassed lightspeed yet in this show?

Watched the first episode and although it wasn't terrible, I just find the show to be stale. I was more entertained with the season 3 premiere of Legends of Tomorrow.

One good thing is Caitlin's new fashion style. She looks hot. Ok there's two, The Flash's new suit looks good.

Is Metron the big bad for this season?

825e18e9af2c3570bd2860ea0f1814d4713fc7c9_hq.jpg

Emergency Awesome said they're basically rebooting the series to be more like Season 1, with the focus on more fun, less sappy drama. The first episode didn't do a lot for me. The episode was ok, kind of bland, except for Barry just blabbering random, rhyming words. I found that part to be awful....and weird as he snapped out of it and there was no explanation for it. I'm assuming they'll explain it later. I like the new suit and Barry's speed upgrade. Can't wait to see what new abilities he has this season. And Killer Frost is hot as balls.

One thing they need to address is when there is a threat to the city and Barry's unavailable. Every time i see that and the team is freaking out, i look at Caitlin and wonder why they couldn't just have Killer Frost wreck people. I understand they have her not wanting to be all Jekyll and Hyde, but if there's an emergency, then why can't she handle it? She's extremely powerful and far more entertaining to watch than Wally.

Emergency Awesome said they're basically rebooting the series to be more like Season 1, with the focus on more fun, less sappy drama. The first episode didn't do a lot for me. The episode was ok, kind of bland, except for Barry just blabbering random, rhyming words. I found that part to be awful....and weird as he snapped out of it and there was no explanation for it. I'm assuming they'll explain it later. I like the new suit and Barry's speed upgrade. Can't wait to see what new abilities he has this season. And Killer Frost is hot as balls.

One thing they need to address is when there is a threat to the city and Barry's unavailable. Every time i see that and the team is freaking out, i look at Caitlin and wonder why they couldn't just have Killer Frost wreck people. I understand they have her not wanting to be all Jekyll and Hyde, but if there's an emergency, then why can't she handle it? She's extremely powerful and far more entertaining to watch than Wally.

wonder how this power upgrade impacts his previous villains and the level of power/skill/tech of opponents in the future; since he seems to be savitar level fast now...

i mean wally couldnt even react to him...so will the level of villains raise up as far as future/past opponents...

suoergirl couldn't touch him, and he is what 10-15 times faster now..

i like seeing peekabo again, first i think she is hella attractive and two her powerset is one of the few that can legitimately challenge any version of the flash..

if im a villain i team up w/her to fight the flash...her power levels the playing field...

I thought it was underwhelming

Barry being crazy was interesting but they just went with "I love Iris so I'm not crazy anymore" bullshit

Emergency Awesome is a shill so I dont watch his videos anymore

probably just going to skip this season and just watch the cross over episode. legends of tomorrow for me for me has been better than flash.

probably just going to skip this season and just watch the cross over episode. legends of tomorrow for me for me has been better than flash.

Barry and Oliver are always better together

One thing I love about the crossovers is the chemistry between the two of them

Barry and Oliver are always better together

One thing I love about the crossovers is the chemistry between the two of them
Yea And I didn't watch this episode and won't but hearing that he is back already is Fucking stupid I know it's called flash they could have at least waited a few more episodes to bring him back

That first episode was BORING! there was sooo much not explained and just overlooked. The explanation of getting him out of the speedforce was almost non-existent, just use a few tech words in an incoherent sentence then show caitlin looking hot. I dont know why I keep coming back to watch...

Also wally is somehow super slow again even tho he was faster than berry last season? They really need to keep their powers in line more, it is way to inconsistent.

wonder how this power upgrade impacts his previous villains and the level of power/skill/tech of opponents in the future; since he seems to be savitar level fast now...

i mean wally couldnt even react to him...so will the level of villains raise up as far as future/past opponents...

suoergirl couldn't touch him, and he is what 10-15 times faster now..

i like seeing peekabo again, first i think she is hella attractive and two her powerset is one of the few that can legitimately challenge any version of the flash..

if im a villain i team up w/her to fight the flash...her power levels the playing field...
Yeah, peekaboo seems like a legit problem for him to deal with. I don't know who the smaller villains will be this season, but the big bad is supposed to be The Thinker and supposedly will force Barry to use his wits to beat him rather than just rely on strictly getting faster like the last couple of seasons. I did hear that even though that's the case Barry's still supposed to come out of the speed force with some bitching new powers. No idea what they are, but i dig when they introduce them.

Back