THE FLASH TV Series 4.0 (Season 4 Discussion)

It's the women in general unless they're on Legends of Tomorrow. Felicity, Caitlyn, fucking Iris, Laurel, you name it. All have been ruining the shows at one point or another.
Holy shit don’t even get me started on iris. The both of them need to get gas chambered by the nazis next episode. I can’t take much more.

Loved the whole crossover event in general. The Ray showing up was a very pleasant shock along with who played him, yet another Doctor Who alumni, made the last 2 episodes great. I'm just gonna toss this teaser for the mid-season finale here and you all enjoy.

I don't know how y'all stuck with this show. I gave up a long time ago. Tried to skip ahead on what's on Netflix and still the same bad issues plaguing it. I hope there were some redeeming moments at least...

I just realized the Holt Mr. Terrific has been on Arrow and was in this crossover(?)... And he looks absolutely retarded.

I marathoned the whole crossover last night and thought they did a pretty good job with it. It wasn't perfect (too many sequences where it's just two characters together talking about drama crap) but it was so much better than last year. I got a kick out of Tommy being Prometheus, that was one of the more popular theories last year.

RED TORNADO V flash/the ray

was freaking awesome red tornado looked better than he did one season one of supergirl..

and was a beast

Oh, did anybody else think that the waitress girl at the wedding is going to be coming back as a character later? She got way more lines than a typical throw-away extra gets and seemed oddly excited to be at a stranger's wedding. Maybe she's a gender-swapped Impulse? Or maybe I'm just reading waaaaaaayyyyyyy to much into it.

Oh, did anybody else think that the waitress girl at the wedding is going to be coming back as a character later? She got way more lines than a typical throw-away extra gets and seemed oddly excited to be at a stranger's wedding. Maybe she's a gender-swapped Impulse? Or maybe I'm just reading waaaaaaayyyyyyy to much into it.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but CMIIW it has been confirmed that its Barry's daughter.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but CMIIW it has been confirmed that its Barry's daughter.
Not sarcastic at all. I must have missed that piece of news. Do you have a link?

I think Caity Lotz got some augmentation. Melissa Benoist is darn cute.

I overlooked all of the shit that didn't really make any sense and enjoyed the crossover. I thought the 1st and 4th parts were the best while the middle had the most issues. I knew Garber was leaving the show, but that still hit me in the feels. I found it funny that they sidelined Wally for pretty much the entire thing for no real reason. "Here's your 5 seconds of screen time, now fuck off again."

Well, there isn't any other logical conclusion imo
Dawn doesn't have much of a hero-ing history in the comics. Barry's grandkids, on the other hand, do. And both have history of time travel. I think it's much more likely that she will be Impulse, either as a genderswapped Bart or as Jenni with a name-swap.

I dislike the inconsistency of Flash speed

He should be faster than Zoom right now but the Thinker was able to catch him extremely easily.

Thought that was bullshit. Its just lazy writing, they cant come up with a cool way for Thinker to capture Flash so they just nerf Flash.

Last edited:
Reading my early series thoughts on page 1 makes me cringe almost

I was such a fanboy

After tonights episode I want an Elongated Man stand alone tv show

DO IT!

Back