THE FLASH TV Series 4.0 (Season 4 Discussion)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: November 20, 2017

CRISIS ON EARTH-X Trailer Reveals The CW's 2017 Superhero Crossover

The 2-night crossover event, Crisis on Earth-X, begins Monday, November 27 at 8/7c on The CW.

Link to previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/120647653/

Update: September 29, 2016

Villains for The CW's Superhero Mega Crossover Event Revealed

50374_big.jpg

When Supergirl teams up with Green Arrow, The Flash, and the crew of the Waverider in December, they'll face a dangerous foe very familiar to fans of DC Comics.

The Dominators will be the "big bad" in the four-episode crossover event, The CW announced today.

Fans familiar with the aliens -- towering, with bright yellow skin and giant teeth -- may wonder just how many compromises producers will have to make to bring them to the screen in a way that looks good -- but according to producers, the answer is none at all.

"This year, for our mega 'Arrowverse' crossover, we’re taking inspiration from a DC crossover from the late 1980s known as Invasion!, which featured an alien race called the Dominators, who’d previously vexed the Legion of Superheroes," said Arrow and DC's Legends of Tomorrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim.

"We’re using cutting edge prosthetics and computer effects to achieve a feature film-quality look which is faithful to Invasion! artist Todd McFarlane’s interpretation of the characters,” Guggenheim added.

Villains For The Arrow/Flash/Supergirl/Legends of Tomorrow Crossover Revealed

Update: September 29, 2016

Villains for The CW's Superhero Mega Crossover Event Revealed

50374_big.jpg

When Supergirl teams up with Green Arrow, The Flash, and the crew of the Waverider in December, they'll face a dangerous foe very familiar to fans of DC Comics.

The Dominators will be the "big bad" in the four-episode crossover event, The CW announced today.

Fans familiar with the aliens -- towering, with bright yellow skin and giant teeth -- may wonder just how many compromises producers will have to make to bring them to the screen in a way that looks good -- but according to producers, the answer is none at all.

"This year, for our mega 'Arrowverse' crossover, we’re taking inspiration from a DC crossover from the late 1980s known as Invasion!, which featured an alien race called the Dominators, who’d previously vexed the Legion of Superheroes," said Arrow and DC's Legends of Tomorrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim.

"We’re using cutting edge prosthetics and computer effects to achieve a feature film-quality look which is faithful to Invasion! artist Todd McFarlane’s interpretation of the characters,” Guggenheim added.

Villains For The Arrow/Flash/Supergirl/Legends of Tomorrow Crossover Revealed

man, what a time to be alive.

this will probably will be my favourite tv show moment ever, on par with probably GOT series finale.

I hope see some of his Rouges this season
not just the Reverse Flashes.

I also hope they will do a cross-over with
Gotham.

Update: October 3, 2016

Full Video of Superhero Fight Club 2.0 Released

I'm liking the first episode.

That was...a'ight. I guess. Reverse Flash continues to be great. The new guy looks goofy AF. But something about the episode just didn't get me pumped. Probably because we've got ANOTHER MOTHER FUCKING SPEEDSTER!!!!!!! At least his identity isn't a secret this time.

Well, I hope that when things get back to normal and he's telling everyone what happened, that Barry leaves out the part about Cisco being a billionaire, because that shit is going to sting. Specially losing that tall drink of water he had as arm-candy.

deAwRG-9.jpg

That was...a'ight. I guess. Reverse Flash continues to be great. The new guy looks goofy AF. But something about the episode just didn't get me pumped. Probably because we've got ANOTHER MOTHER FUCKING SPEEDSTER!!!!!!! At least his identity isn't a secret this time.

But from the look of things, he'll only be a glorified henchman, not the Big Bad.

remember our Suicide Squad prediction, it turns out did better than what we both predict.

Well that was intense. Having to ask to have your mom killed, so awful.

The ending really rustled my jimmies. How many times can we nearly get Iris Allen before things get screwed up.

Well that was intense. Having to ask to have your mom killed, so awful.

The ending really rustled my jimmies. How many times can we nearly get Iris Allen before things get screwed up.

I called it the perpetual friend zone paradox

All right episode the Rival looked like s*** the reverse
Flash was great though. Cisco's girl was hot hope to see
her again.

Was that Alchemist written on the Mirror? And do
you think the Mirror Master wrote it?

Season premiere was so-so. Felt like a retread of past episodes.

The whole Barry's mom death would have had more impact if they didn't already do this multiple times in the past seasons. Hopefully this will be the last we will ever see of that specific scene.

Was that Alchemist written on the Mirror? And do
you think the Mirror Master wrote it?
It was "Alchemy" written on the mirror. It could be Dr. Alchemy.

746603-alchemy_1.jpg

Edit: After some checking, yes, Dr. Alchemy will appear in season 3 and voiced by Tobin Bell.

Iris Barry chemistry is still great

Loved the coffee shop scene in the beginning

Nice to see original Flash cast member Alex Desert (he was Barry's best friend) in this episode as the Captain.

latest

17 minutes in and I'm really enjoying myself

I've been smiling the entire time so far

"Now who's the Villain now Flash"

"I'm the man who's going to help you stop The Rival"

Goosebumps all over my shit

Back