THE FLASH TV Series 4.0 (Season 4 Discussion)

Iris kills this show for me. How is she the "leader" of "team flash" when it's full of super powered beings and geniuses. Why cause she touches Barry's donger?

Iris kills this show for me. How is she the "leader" of "team flash" when it's full of super powered beings and geniuses. Why cause she touches Barry's donger?
That and daddy's their friendly neighbourhood copper.

She's clearly only "leader" because everyone else has a proper role there. She just has to "supervise" them. Pretty much a ghost job.

She's clearly only "leader" because everyone else has a proper role there. She just has to "supervise" them. Pretty much a ghost job.

how is that different than what the non genius, not military trained person in SCORPION does.

Similar to Quicksilver's point of view in the X-Men movies, flashtime (where everyone is frozen and Flash just moves normal at normal speed) got me thinking. Yeah we all think having super speed is glamorous but if we look at it in a different way, it's also very tiring and tedious. While everyone around you is frozen because you are now in super speed, you are moving at a normal speed from your point of view. Now imagine having to run at normal speed from one city to another, that would take you hours.

giphy.gif

interesting take...

i have always said the flash power isn't actually superspeed, its energy manipulation; where he accesses and manipulates other dimensional energies to create "super speed". Flash doesnt have the physical enhancement to move at super speed like mirakuru slade or super girl or mon el; flash speed is just energy manipulation.

At least the dad is a cop with experience in dealing with criminals and Metas.

What happened to Starbuck? That English accent was terrible.

Should I bother to watch this season when it comes on Netflix or just jump to the crossover episode?

I had to stop my Legends binge since The Flash hasn't ended yet.

So...DeVoe is basically the Uni Bomber with Meta Powers?

One episode left for the season. This season has been tough to finish. At this point no matter what they do tomorrow I'm done with the show.

I'm also about 8 episodes behind on Arrow and having a tough time finding the motivation to put in the time to catch up. I'm probably done with that one as well.

That had to be one of the most mediocre season finales I've ever watched. Done.

It was an awful finale.

Dropped all their TV shows. Everything became so dull full with cheap melodrama which I need to fast forward. Basically I was watching 20 minutes of the 40 minutes eposides.

Right now watching only The Expanse and Westworld. Going to watch Into the Badlands once I find time, but the last season was fucking boring with all the teenage drama they included. First season of the show was amazing then they ruined it. Fuck even Westworld season 2 episode 5 was full with useless drama and all that Ninja, Samurai plot I find useless.

Before the DC arrowverse was arguably better than the mcu tv. Now it seems that the mcu is winning on all platforms.

Back