THE FLASH TV Series 4.0 (Season 4 Discussion)

My biggest issue with The Flash is how inconsistent his powers are, with no explanation. It makes the show painful to watch when his powers work only at a level that allows his fights to be competitive.

Before the DC arrowverse was arguably better than the mcu tv. Now it seems that the mcu is winning on all platforms.

Since Dare Devil season 1, Marvel TV shows have been better. It's not even close.

Just finished the season on Netflix... definitely could have been better.

Storylines keep rehashing though, someone from the future comes back, or they go to the future. Fighting speedsters or geniuses.

Yeah, poor Sugar. My guess is Barry and the team will force Stinker out of all the bodies that he's taken over, in the end. It won't be murder since he killed himself. Speaking of which, wouldn't the police exhume his body and find that it's still there and very much dead? And is Ralph going to pretend to be him full time? Start teaching classes at the university and whatnot?

Becky (Sugar) has nudes btw if anyone is interested. And this:

{<jordan}

When Devoe took control of her body i legit lmao’ed at the actress trying to convey his villainous persona with that squeaky ass voice. It was even worse when he jumped into the body of the country chick.

For all my Flash friends, something you might like.

It's about damn time he got the ring!

Since Dare Devil season 1, Marvel TV shows have been better. It's not even close.

Netflix shows are wildly inconsistent. DD and Punisher are GOAT Level. Jessica Jones season 1 was great purely because David Tennant was astonishingly chilling as Kilgrave. Simply the creepiest Super Villain in the MCU.

Luke Cage was boring as fuck. So far - I'm only four episodes in - season 2 is a big improvement, due to having a charismatic, interesting antagonist in Bushmaster, a superb performance by Mustafa Shakir. Iron Fist, Defenders and JJ season 2 were all shit.

For all my Flash friends, something you might like.

It's about damn time he got the ring!

I'm glad this teaser sucked. I had said I was walking away after last season's shitty finale, and looks like there's nothing worth coming back for (though Nora's actress Jessica Parker Kennedy is super cute).

The first two season were good.

Holy balls, Chris Klein might be the worst actor that has been on this show yet.

He’s terrible. Worse than any extra.

Savitar was probably the fastest speedster in the show.

Holy balls, Chris Klein might be the worst actor that has been on this show yet.

He’s terrible. Worse than any extra.
Yup, he is strikingly God awful , you feel bad for the kid actress having to act opposite him let alone the others in he show.

Stopped watching this and Arrow a couple seasons ago. They turned into complete and utter shit.

Stopped watching this and Arrow a couple seasons ago. They turned into complete and utter shit.
I only watched a few seasons of each the one I stopped with the flash was when they didn't wanna risk killing his gf, by his future self or whoever it was I cant remember, she should of been dead long time ago, idgaf if it goes against comic book lore for the nerds out there.

Arrow I seen where the show was going and it didn't look good at all, heard that they brought in a bunch of yes men to help him hunt bad guys, so luckily I stopped before that atrocity

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back