the freak show is coming

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I give props to bellator for saying this is to big of a freak show for even us to touch.,

Hey, Bellator made Royce Vs Shamrock 3

Tito Vs Chuck isn't Much better tho

Yet Steroid lesner walks right in and gets a title shot.

UFC has it's fair share of freakshow - gain casual viewers - fights.

Their sponsors will be Depends adult diapers, Sunsweet Prune Juice, and half a dozen different orthopedic surgeons in Southern California.

How does any commission in their right mind approve this? Might as well roll in the corpses of Muhammad Ali and Jack Johnson for a boxing match at this point.

there's only one freakshow

1335250834163229.jpg

Any state athletic commission that sanctions this should be disbanded immediately

Any state athletic commission that sanctions this should be disbanded immediately
California.

Andy Foster likes to say that he is leading the way with fighter safety and all that, and yet...

"CSAC plans on approving the event, commission executive officer Andy Foster told MMA Fighting."

The joke is on everyone that thinks the UFC is any different. This entire sport is a circus.

Hey, Bellator made Royce Vs Shamrock 3

Tito Vs Chuck isn't Much better tho
kimbo dada was the biggest freakshow, royce shamrock was also a big one too though. now i enjoy freakshows but those were too embarrassing, they gave a bad name to the freakshows we all truly love

Reminds me of watching BJ fight last year.

New fans have no idea how tough Chuck was in his prime.

California.

Andy Foster likes to say that he is leading the way with fighter safety and all that, and yet...

"CSAC plans on approving the event, commission executive officer Andy Foster told MMA Fighting."
Weight Cutting - "Lethal"

Geriatrics with long layoffs, several KO losses straight, cracked skulls - "Totally safe"

CSAC logic.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back