the freak show is coming

wpFk3Ds.png

lol Cant wait for grampa liddel to make his golden boy debut

Anyone who says they won't watch is lying through their teeth
i wont watch

it will be on ppv, at about 5am my time. Why would i stay up till 5am to watch this? I havnt watched Sonnen v Tito or any of the other freakshow matches either

Chuck looked like he wouldn’t clear medicals last video I saw. Tito just wants revenge and De La Hoya should be ashamed of himself if he wasn’t just trying to piss off Dana for Arum.

California.

Andy Foster likes to say that he is leading the way with fighter safety and all that, and yet...

"CSAC plans on approving the event, commission executive officer Andy Foster told MMA Fighting."
Not surprised a politician is a hypocrite. This is going to be painful to watch

De La Hoya seems to be struggling after Schaefer walked out his degenerate ass.

48 years vs 43 years is a huge difference. And don't bring up Randy, because he was an outlier for a number of reasons that don't apply to Chuck.

Not only is Chuck too old for this, but he's been out of the game forever. Tito's been active and fighting as recently as last year, while Chuck's been out for 8 years.

Also, Chuck lost 5 of his last 6 fights, and took more abuse over that stretch than most fighters do in a career.

He really shouldn't sully his legacy by allowing a Tito victory to be listed in the record books.

What if time off did chuck’s chin wonders and he smashes Ortiz one last time before retiring for good?

We can all hope...

It will be a walker, canes and backbraces match...

In an ER

I'm genuinely curious to see how they build and hype this thing. If it goes well, then maybe UFC can take notes.

Back