THE FUCK en he?

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
When did this forum finally get here. Nothing in the mail. Goddamn Chief you fooled 'em all. This one'll be mine then, oh fucking happy day ! You only get one shot to open the store, of all the beautiful shit that you imagine makes you you and you're a part of, there's 50 layers of personal shit a lifetime deep in this clip for me, ...you point 25 things that make this nuance great, you are my friend.

Well that's an ignominious edit, did it work which one was better, I was no shit stumbling over myself to get this in before I fell apart in my head and went to sleep again. This is important shit to me. The smather and spelling and washboard aspect should come from the heart, not a shitty stroke on the keys with a dead ring finger. How do you bury a finger than died two years ago, you miss a lot of s's and 'd's and you wake up with someone's finger on your eyebrow and swat at it. But anyway, I took out all the shit and misspellings and crap and tears and just left the meat.

This and the layers I'll keep to myself why it beats all shit you'd think I'd put. There's all those, I bark at some silly trees, but I lay it out I don't think it takes a genius to get a bead on my sensibilities at this point, a place you'd walk into and stumble on me with shock.

This one's for me, cheers to whoever got this up.

If you don't mind potatoes, then
take them potatoes off my mind

the first one's fucked, anything to take rope off

then what happened

motherfucker ... ah, fkpthe best laid mice had better plans

this'll work, basically the same lyrics if you're into subtext, and some nice ass ..fuck it

Maybe it's shitass fucking computer I have no idea what you're seeing, shit works on youtube, maybe it's the fifty fucking windows I have open reichian theory and origami bananas and how to fold your mattress, and Nicole kidman's ass in blurry holiday pictures. ...you can barely see her, but the girl with the short hair at the 2:50 mark pops in, there was a girl who wound up in my bed all the time, looked just enough like her for me to post about it, she had longer hair, and I shut her down in the end, I have no idea if that was the right move. I see her around with her new guy, who's a good guy, and I wonder who I was that made that call, I trust him, but shit best left to it's devices. She ruined coconuts for me. She always had coconut Vaseline who knew there was such a thing. She fucking ruined coconuts for me. What a fucking evil genius move. I can't condition my hair or look at a pie at a birthday party without getting rebar in my slacks. Coconuts. Forever my girl. I met her at a bar, I was with a friend who liked to gamble and I just sat at the bar. Kareoke night and she was singing Taylor Swift, ahahah, fucking, the song, wht the fuck, shake it off. and I was getting up to take a piss and she walked by and I grabbed her pocket and said you're coming home with me, I never saw her face, and she cracked me and I pissed and I woke up with next to her and asked her what happened and that's what she told me. And that went on for a bit and then she had that look and I put it rest. Why am I typing this. A blue piece of gum just fell off my head ten minutes ago. head full of badgers, don't press send.

Jesus hahahahaha, my new phone has kept making noises, and I fumbled to smash it up and opened a movie feature that played music to a mishmash of the last photos I've taken, a week in the life of shit I don't remember, I haven't laughed so hard in my life, that shit in my eye put to music. If you don't believe in God, just tweak your definition, that's all.

We can toss this one, I'll start the right thread in a couple daysmy tummys turnin and I'm feeling kinda homesick

I had this fucking rattling in my head when this girl was around, it was fucking eating. It wasn't even a song, I just kept harping at her with shit, no words, I was just making shit up, it didn't stop, weeks I would break out singing this imaginary shit to her in her face, I ghout I was finally gonna crack my head open.

and then five in the morning turned on the tv and there it was, and I kicked her off the bed and .. I'll leave the rest to imagination

Plat me up while we at it, boss.
When they switched shit up, they didn't give me keys to the panel, and I haven't cared enough to look into it. I'm pretty sure you know you'd be wearing it by now. Maybe give another one the ring. I'm just the phantom of the opera rhese days, swinging down amidst conversation to horrify and scare children and the feeble minded, the wooden mermaid at the front of the ship you only see if it's coming at you. That shit's alright. But it hurts not giving out the plats on the basis of a conversation. The random aspect of the give a shit wasn't random, and it was good for business. Maybe someone with rock in their shoe with toss me a message with the keys, old yellar, and mixing metaphors and shit. Your a plat in my mind, and I left five dollars somewhere in your house. You'll find it.

yep it's the dinosaur computer, I can't see your clip. the juice is waning

I can't even reply to you directly. Looks like white belts have limited amount of post, boss.

Back