THE GIFTED on Fox (Cancelled After Season 2)

I get that. But survival in this case means kill or be killed. There's a reason the Big Bad is called Sentinal Services; they intend to carry out the Final Solution to the Mutant Problem. Holding back will get these kids killed. Or tortured and experminted on until they are nothing more than drug addicted living weapons that can be aimed at their former friends.
If this was on HBO, Showtime or other cable shows, they could go that route (the kids destroying the building and killing everybody) but this is on network TV.

Also, Dreamer and Polaris getting the information from the guard; was that a deliberate homage to Mystique roofieng one of Magneto's guards and injecting him with liquid metal in X2?;)

Last edited:
Would be cool if they bring in John’s brother(Warpath) at some point. They could cast that guy from banshee.

I get that. But survival in this case means kill or be killed. There's a reason the Big Bad is called Sentinal Services; they intend to carry out the Final Solution to the Mutant Problem. Holding back will get these kids killed. Or tortured and experminted on until they are nothing more than drug addicted living weapons that can be aimed at their former friends.

That would bring a lot more hate to the mutants and open them up for more anti-mutant legislation. Standing down was the way to go. They know from other captured mutants that they're not in immediate danger and they know that the MU knows where their facility is.

That would bring a lot more hate to the mutants and open them up for more anti-mutant legislation. Standing down was the way to go. They know from other captured mutants that they're not in immediate danger and they know that the MU knows where their facility is.

Do you even Oderint dum Metuant, bro.

I believe in killing them with kindness. Or, just use Dreamer, who could conceivably brainwash people into not fearing, but respecting mutants.

Well damn, is that what you wanted?

much better than inhumans, not as good as the runaways.

You seem to have wanted Sentinel Services bloodshed

True. If Mutants were real, and I was one, I'd be far more Magneto than Xavier.

Edit: I take it this post was a reference to the Cuckoos going Full Old Man Xavier on the SS agents. I haven't seen that episode yet.

Last edited:
Dayum, Esme is brutal. One is bad enough but with all three... The Stepford Cuckoos are going to be formidable villains.

I can't help but laugh at Agent Turner's situation. He does the right thing and rescues the mutants from Trask, only to have a mutant massacre his fellow agents.

Didn't they kill Dreamer? I thought I saw her in the previews for the next show.

Didn't they kill Dreamer? I thought I saw her in the previews for the next show.
Remember the doctor said he used one of the other mutants to recover from his injuries? Maybe he uses the same mutant to save dreamer.

Or maybe flashback scenes?

Last edited:
I think Dreamer's dead dead. The actress Elena Satine is not part of the main cast and she is always listed as a guest star. I guess her run is over.

Dayum, Esme is brutal. One is bad enough but with all three... The Stepford Cuckoos are going to be formidable villains.

I can't help but laugh at Agent Turner's situation. He does the right thing and rescues the mutants from Trask, only to have a mutant massacre his fellow agents.

I am very glad that this finally ended up going somewhere. I was getting very tired of the constant, obvious scheming she was doing over the past couple episodes.
And yea, lol, I feel bad for Turner. The guy is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Dreamer...Good night, sweet princess.

The killed off Dreamer's Rack?! The BASTARDS!!!:mad::mad:

IIRC, in the comics once the Cuckoos combine their Telepathy, it's like the Strucker twins holding hands: their power increases exponentially, rather than just being doubled or tripled.

Looking forward to seeing the Stepford Cuckoos leave some Sentitnal Services bodies on the floor.:cool:

Last edited:
Check out Starz's Magic City to see Dreamer (Elena Satine) in numerous nude/sex scenes. You're welcome.

7491b880b75addacaa747207667cf7c2.jpg

827e77b7d94b91c12584efda16f6c289--magic-city-felice.jpg

Also this.

She was the only reason to watch that show actually. It wasn’t any good otherwise.

Back