THE GIFTED on Fox (Cancelled After Season 2)

You must not be familiar with Elena Satine. This was no secret.

latest

2FA44B2D00000578-3375942-image-a-9_1451298458120.jpg

elena-satine-bikini1.jpg

i-would-hit-it-so-hard-whoever-pull.jpg

Dayum, Esme is brutal. One is bad enough but with all three... The Stepford Cuckoos are going to be formidable villains.

I can't help but laugh at Agent Turner's situation. He does the right thing and rescues the mutants from Trask, only to have a mutant massacre his fellow agents.

And, now small head Tito probably thinks the Struckers were part of the plan with the Cuckoos.

They could always bring Dreamer back in a small role like Pulse.

Natalie will do!
tumblr_opwiseArFk1w17z0eo1_1280.jpg

I meant Starz's Magic City.

That show thought the nudity and the eye candy were enough to cash in on the Mad Men period show craze even though their scripts were garbage.

Natalie will do!
tumblr_opwiseArFk1w17z0eo1_1280.jpg

On a related note, I pity the kid who plays Andy.

Almost all of his scenes are with her, which means that if he is straight, he must be suffering from one of the most severe cases of blue balls known to man.

Almost all of his scenes are with her, which means that if he is straight, he must be suffering from one of the most severe cases of blue balls known to man.
So Andy is a mutant AND a Kree. Interesting.

I imagine this is the poor kid's response when filming scenes where he has to have a conversation with her,

im-sorry-i-cant-hear-you-over-the-sound-of-my-giant-throbbing-erection.jpg

Update: November 18, 2017

SCREAM QUEENS' Skyler Samuels Cast in a Key Recurring Role in THE GIFTED

p35dJWC.jpg

Actress Skyler Samuels is going from scream queen to mutant. Samuels has been cast in a “key recurring role’ on The Gifted, according to Deadline. The report describes Samuels’ character as “a refugee mutant with telepathic abilities and a mysterious past.”

Given The Gifted’s use of the Hounds and how the show seems to, overall, be on the path to the dystopian future of “Days of Future Past,” one may think that Samuels could be playing Rachel Summers. However, the synopsis for the show’s next episode, “threat of eXtinction,” has her listed as a character named “Esme.”

The name Esme combined with the telepathic mutant abilities seems to suggest that Samuels is playing Esme Cuckoo, one of the telepathic “children” of Emma Frost, one of the most powerful mutant telepaths in the Marvel Universe.

When Esme was first introduced during Grant Morrison’s New X-Men run in the early 2000s, she was one of five identical, telepathic mutants referred to as the Stepford Cuckoos. The Cuckoos shared a telepathic hive mind and were closely watched and tutored by Emma Frost.

Any part of this comic book history could serve as Esme’s “mysterious past” on The Gifted. Was she a former student at Xavier’s? Was she forced to leave because she joined the Brotherhood? Is she actually just a clone who was only recently released into the world? Either way, Esme’s connection to Emma Frost provides one more tie between the X-Men and the Mutant Underground.

'Scream Queen' Star Skyler Samuels Cast In Recurring Role in Fox's 'The Gifted'

This is one instance where I’m glad I did not keep up with this thread and pay attention to her name. Just watched the mid season finale and legit screamed at the reveal of the Cuckoos.

On the bright side, he can add this to his acting resume.
He's gotta be a really good actor to make the audience believe that he doesn't actually want to bang her.

On the bright side, he can add this to his acting resume.
He's gotta be a really good actor to make the audience believe that he doesn't actually want to bang her.

His name is Percy Hines-White. To me, the name Percy indicates that his father didn't have much input on the choice. The hyphenated last name indicates his mother was dominant in the relationship so maybe Percy isn't aroused by women?

His name is Percy Hines-White. To me, the name Percy indicates that his father didn't have much input on the choice. The hyphenated last name indicates his mother was dominant in the relationship so maybe Percy isn't aroused by women?
PERCY!?!
Why would parents do that to a child? The kid either has to be gay, or he's just going to be a rich asshole that likes to abuse animals and hookers for sport.
Poor kid

PERCY!?!
Why would parents do that to a child? The kid either has to be gay, or he's just going to be a rich asshole that likes to abuse animals and hookers for sport.
Poor kid

It should be child abuse to do that to a kid.

Just caught up. Loved the Cuckoos besmirching Sentinal Services and Trask. Everyone wants Super Strength or a Healing Factor, but Telepathy is cool AF:cool:

Pouring out two for Dreamer and her Rack:(

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Episode 11. The show is getting better and better with the emergence of the Cuckoo Sisters, the potential for Fenris and the dangers of the upgraded Hounds.

BUT... there is a pattern of repetitiveness I am observing from the past few episodes. They're either breaking out mutants from prison/transport or Agent Turner is flip-flopping between joining/quitting Dr. Campbell.

Good to see Wes again. I thought for sure he was a goner in this episode.

C5PnImPL_o.jpg

Back