The GOAT has the most knockdowns in MMA History

He's certainly up there, and is without a doubt a GOAT fighter and probably the GOAT striker- however I think GSP and Jon Jones (if we are counting him) are ahead of him.

Overeem has surpassed his accuracy record, however Silva held that record for a very long time.

GSP is the goat

-two division champ
-brutally avenged all losses
-never failed a drug test

Stop with the EXCUSE BULLSHIT!

None of them got repeatedly busted like cheater spider.......

So what? They still failed the same drug tests that Silva passed... Also Chael, Nate, and Vitor were busted repeatedly.

Who gives a shit what Canadian basement dwellers on Sherdog think?

Pro MMA fighters’ opinion > Canadians on Sherdog
yea, im sure all those 300 voters including yourself were canadian right? People would care less about who you think is goat because your hanging off silvas nuts 24/7. Sorry son hes not even goat of the cheaters let alone the real goat lol

yea, im sure all those 300 voters including yourself were canadian right? People would care less about who you think is goat because your hanging off silvas nuts 24/7. Sorry son hes not even goat of the cheaters let alone the real goat lol
Pro MMA fightets literally confirmed that Anderson and Fedor were GOAT when over 100 fighters were asked. GSP wasn’t even top 3.

https://www.statista.com/statistics...nship-most-knock-downs-landed-by-fighters-uk/

Anderson Silva, the undisputed GOAT.

Undisputed GOAT of the sport.

Not sure you know what that word means bro,

undis.jpg

Anderson Silva has literally never won a GOAT poll on this or any other MMA site. Do you have any fuckin' idea what undisputed means?

But who cares what some basement dwelling virgins think?

Anderoid nuthuggers the most deluded fanbase in MMA
I laughed so hard when they kept making excuses for both of weidmans wins. Theres alot of delusional fans but I always thought andersons were the worse. ex. I don't think anyone takes dozer or jack stoll serious, no matter what you say they respond with anderson is goat. Probably cried when he got ko'd/caught for steroids and out of goat discussion forever

Yeah, Silva was great.

Not sure why it's always got to be GOAT this or GOAT that. To have meaningless shit to squabble over, I guess.

I laughed so hard when they kept making excuses for both of weidmans wins. Theres alot of delusional fans but I always thought andersons were the worse. ex. I don't think anyone takes dozer or jack stoll serious, no matter what you say they respond with anderson is goat. Probably cried when he got ko'd/caught for steroids and out of goat discussion forever

But...but ... but Silva let Weidman KO him! And Weidman didn't really knock Silva down in the rematch he was just unconsciously pulling guard! And the broken leg was a fluke Weidman didn't check it at all! And Anderson was a clean fighter beating all the roided up MWs like Vitor and Chael! Wait what...? Well steroids don't matter anyways! Everyone is on steroids, they don't count

It used to be endearing they loved him so much but It's just got sad at this point tbh

Anderson Silva has literally never won a GOAT poll on this or any other MMA site. Do you have any fuckin' idea what undisputed means?

Polls only show how many fanboys waste their time here.

A lot of idle GSP fans around. It's meaningless. Anderson is the best fighter ever.

Back