The GOAT has the most knockdowns in MMA History

I wonder what Anderson was on here. That's what I'll always think when I see clips or even hear people speak of him.
Impressive looking gif though......

bdFLUGk.gif

Is normal

He cheated......
Fuck off.....
Got popped......
Fuck off......
Got dropped by Weidman.....
Fuck off.....
Is a cheating loser.....
Fuck off.......
Lol look at you getting so angry over strangers you'll never meet on the internet. Pathetic

Polls only show how many fanboys waste their time here.

A lot of idle GSP fans around. It's meaningless. Anderson is the best fighter ever.
I still fear you don’t know what undisputed means. It’s very disputed. In fact, it’s an unpopular opinion.

To act like #2,3, and 4 aren’t debatable is unreasonable.

1. Jones

2. GSP
3. Fedor
4. Silva

Again, 2, 3, and 4 are interchangeable.

How do you justify Silva over Jones? You really can’t. Not a fan of Jones either.

Tough one for me (Spiders legacy). He was one of, if not my fav fighter for years and years. Not only a great fighter but seemed like a cool guy as well.

Then he popped. Then he popped again. For hardcore gear as well. Fuck me.

I still look back fondly on many his fights, how could I not? I still feel he has exhibited some of most raw skill MMA has ever seen, again how could i not? But I cannot call this man the GOAT when he has clearly and knowingly cheated multiple times. That's the bottom line for me, no disrespect intended.

Lol most of the dudes he beat in the UFC were not the great and he’s a cheating moron with a “limp dick”

Lots of his opponents were on steroids, aswell.
Different times, simple as that. It was an even playground back then.

Vitor Belfort was on steroids.
Chael Sonnen was on steroids.
Chris Leben was on steroids
Stephen Bonnar was on steroids
James Irvin was on steroids.
Nate Marquardt was on steroids.
etc.

And these are just the guys that are CONFIRMED to have been on steroids.
Not to mention that Silva popped well after his prime, and after his devastating leg injury.

This is what people don’t understand. I’m not condoning “PED”(not sure what extent it helped AS)useage but it’s like saying that Barry Bonds was able to homer off Roger Clemens because Bonds was on steroids?.....what? They were ALL(except Ken Griffey Jr)on steroids and Bonds was a HOF before he ever touched steroids. Anderson is hands down the best ever!

Regardless of what one of them may have been on, Silva/GSP is a fight that really should have happened.

Lots of his opponents were on steroids, aswell.
Different times, simple as that. It was an even playground back then.

Vitor Belfort was on steroids.
Chael Sonnen was on steroids.
Chris Leben was on steroids
Stephen Bonnar was on steroids
James Irvin was on steroids.
Nate Marquardt was on steroids.
etc.

And these are just the guys that are CONFIRMED to have been on steroids.
Not to mention that Silva popped well after his prime, and after his devastating leg injury.
Dan Henderson trt

https://www.statista.com/statistics...nship-most-knock-downs-landed-by-fighters-uk/

Anderson Silva, the undisputed GOAT, is the fighter with the most knockdowns in MMA history. His precision was off the charts and alien to the sport.

He also has, as brought by @VVarhead

• Most Knockout of the Night Awards in the UFC (Seven times)
  • (tied for) Most consecutive title defenses (10)
  • Most finishes in UFC title fights (9)
  • Most finishes in the UFC (14)
  • Most finishes in the UFC Middleweight division (10)
  • Longest win streak in UFC history (16)
  • Highest significant strike accuracy in UFC (67.8%)
  • Longest UFC title reign (2457 days)
Undisputed GOAT of the sport.

ps. please DO NOT vandalize the thread with hatred and vitriol just because your fav is some other guy. If you want to praise someone else, do so, but not at the expense of bashing Anderson. Thank you.
It's knockouts in UFC history, not mma

I still fear you don’t know what undisputed means. It’s very disputed. In fact, it’s an unpopular opinion.

To act like #2,3, and 4 aren’t debatable is unreasonable.

1. Jones

2. GSP
3. Fedor
4. Silva

Again, 2, 3, and 4 are interchangeable.

How do you justify Silva over Jones? You really can’t. Not a fan of Jones either.

Disputed by unintelligent people means it's undisputed.

It's Silva.
Fedor and Jones are on the same level.

Then the rest.

most failed drug test in the UFC too

Back