The Good Doctor official thread.

equus

Horse Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

this show is absolutely terrible. i watched an episode with my father in law and he loved it. i couldnt stop snickering like an asshole. i had to lie and say it was really good so as to not hurt his feelings.

guise?

@Sonny

im angry he might win best actor for this show.

Haven't seen it, but the trailer looked really corny. As somebody interested in medicine, i'm not planning on watching it.

So the little Psycho Norman Bates kid is a doctor now huh?

I hate all things ABC. I also snickered the first episode and wanted to give up on it but my wife was really into it. We've seen every episode and I gotta say. .. despite all the typical ABC cheesiness I do like the show.

Yeah... I've caught bits and pieces. It seems like a weird attempt to educate the masses about autism.

I love that there's assholes that are a dick to the guy on the show and don't even try to understand him.

I guess the networks have really given up about how to reboot yet another hospital show.... lol

This looks liie something my elderly mother would watch. Pass.

I fucking burst out laughing every time they show a next episode trailer for this piece of shit show.

the way he speaks is nowhere near the manner in which any autistic person ive ever known speaks whatsoever. its terrible. and his actions...its as if hes modeled it after someone whos mildly retarded.

the way he speaks is nowhere near the manner in which any autistic person ive ever known speaks whatsoever. its terrible. and his actions...its as if hes modeled it after someone whos mildly retarded.
My buddy who has two autistic kids ages 16 and 12 said the same thing.

“It’s almost like he’s daring to go full retard.”

LOLOLOL..

"I had breakfast byyyyy myself...where were youuuuuuu?"

LOLOLOL..

"I had breakfast byyyyy myself...where were youuuuuuu?"

Hes a savant, so comparing him to regular autistics doesnt work.

How accurate is his representation? No idea. Never met a savant

Back