The Gorilla vs The Reaper

Who’s the reaper ? BOBBY KNUCKLES OR DIE MUTHA FUCKA !!!!

Idk Rob looked good when i see saw him even mentally he seemed stronger and more confident than ever. Also rumour has it through mma circles is that Romero is also partly blind in one eye after that fight and still looks a mess
You didn't watch the 2nd fight im guessing? Hes young, so it's sad, but yoel broke him completely

Going with Till . His footwork, striking defense & understanding of range would be too much for Robert.

really don't know. Darren looked very good against Wonderboy. i think he'd whip some ass up at Middleweight. the heavy stone, that i think everyone is worried about is Paulo Costa after his shockingly durable and high paced, high power assault on a very sharp and game Uriah Hall. Nobody is racing into the octagon to fuck with that dude right now. I was not sold on him, but that was a terrifyingly strong performance.

Re-watching the fight with Hall now. Hall was really hammering Costa with his jab. Costa still needs to be challenged by a great wrestler. Or a taller, strong and tough talent that he can't put away.

Last edited:
I'd say Whittaker, don't see how beating Corrone and a shit fight against Thompson makes people think he can beat the mw champ, can he make 185

Funny to see how a lot of people are so sure how this fight would go.

IMO it's really a really close match up. 55:45 in TIll's favor.

Till impressed me with his cardio last time out, which was what I was really questioning leading into the Wonderboy fight

Would love to see it

Till the gorilla for the win! Would be a good fight though.

Someone begs to differ...
giphy.gif
<{jackyeah}>

Whittaker is damaged goods at this point.

He's 26. Wonderboy beat him up worse than Romero did and he bounced back just fine.

He's got plenty left in him. Romero on the other hand....

I've got Till, unless Rob shows he can implement his grappling offensively. He should be decent. He's on the Australian national wrestling team and is a GJJ Brown belt. Don't see why he can't take Till down and sub him if he built a camp around it.

Whittaker is still on wobbly legs at this very moment. Why do you think he is making excuses for his "win" FOH
Yet Whittaker finished the fight on his feet and walked out the champ...whatever fantasy's you have about Yoel he couldn't stop Rob,he will never be champ...no matter what happens Yoel wasn't good enough to beat him...If Gastelum or Till or Adesanya Stop Rob it isn't because of Yoel it is because they're better than Yoel.

Back