The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is now 3 times the size of France

It's worth listening to the CEO of this company on Rogans podcast. Interesting, sharp kid.

Thanks. I'm still at around #1085 on Joe's podcasts. Dude busts 'em out faster than I can either watch them or sample & move on. :mad:

I'm old enough to remember when straws and swizzle sticks were made of paper as were most drink cups and covers.

A few places near us have started using paper straws. They work just fine and I'd pay a few extra cents per drink if the straws cost more.

Thanks. I'm still at around #1085 on Joe's podcasts. Dude busts 'em out faster than I can either watch them or sample & move on. :mad:
That's one good thing about being me - headphones in and stuff playing in the background for most of my day.

That's one good thing about being me - headphones in and stuff playing in the background for most of my day.

Classic Rock here. Gotta save Youtube viewing for the home computer. And yeah, I like watching rather than just listening.

Classic Rock here. Gotta save Youtube viewing for the home computer. And yeah, I like watching rather than just listening.
Lots of classic rock and stuff ranging from ST to Luis Armstrong and The Beatles interspersed with the JRE and Radiolab here.

To tie that into the topic at hand - while I like the "warmth" of vinyl, all my music is digital now. :( Ease of storage, portability and the sheer volume of music at hand trumps quality right now. No recycling issues with digital tunes. I wonder what happened to all those disco records from decades past?

I wonder what happened to all those disco records from decades past?

how-does-a-landfill-work.jpg

Disgusting what we do to our planet. Makes me sick to my stomach, and heartbroken.

The planet earth and it's natural environment is the single most beautiful thing in the known universe. The robust diversity of life, the seas, jungles, mountains just boiling over with exotic creatures. It's disappearing. And it makes me sick

Back