The greatest 'tall'' fighter of all time?

Depends. Let's say I drop a ball from a chair. Then it would fall to the ground. Just cuz I used woulds doesn't make it less of a fact.

Nothing in that post was a fact.

Dieselnoi

- One of the three often mentioned greatest muay thai fighters of all time along with Apidet and Samart. Tall and deadly with his knees, who would've made Anderson Silva look like Rich Franklin in the clinch. Undefeated in 112 matches with 110 wins and 2 draws.

dieselnoi.JPG

Semmy Schilts

-Four time k-1 Gp champion, who would've made Anderson Silva look like Vitor Belfort with his front kicks.

giphy.gif

Jon Jones

-Probably the most talented MMA fighter of all time, dick pill or no dick pill, with whom Anderson Silva appears to want to be best BFF with while calling out smaller fighter in GSP.

I mean, takes a great man to continue to call out a smaller fighter a weight class below, while fighting world beaters like Forrest Griffin, Stephen Bonnar and James Irvin in a weight class above while looking like he belong in that weight class.

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Klitschko brothers

-Probably the best heavyweight boxers of his generation, would make Anderson Silva look like Forrest Griffin

1.gif

Honorable mention:

Stefan Struve

-Defeated the best heavyweight of all time according to Anik *lul* in his prime

stipe-struve.gif

Mighty Mouse Johnson before he got hit with the size machine from "Honey I Shrunk the Kids".

Little known fact he used to be 7'11" tall

Back