The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

A bull participating in bullfighting lives at least 6 years on the farm, roaming the farmland free, eating best grass, and fucking cutest cows to produce more bulls for fighting and then dies in battle, with a chence to be spared or to even kill his opponent. I think it is a better way of going compared to meeting a pneumatic gun at the tender age of 4 months.

Lol, that defense ain't cutting it......
Bad try though.

We would have gone hungry, only some 40-50 years ago. Unless you were an upper class citizen, there was no real option to look down on sausages and steaks, if you were born merely 60-70 years ago.

What we have at our disposal, now, is probably the first time in history when millions of people can truly eat a vegetarian diet without starving. That's why the discussions are being had, right now, and not 50 years ago.

To see a society go mostly vegetarian is not an over-night process, after thousands of years of relying on eating meat. There's a lot of conditioning involved with people's eating habits, not all of which is purely by choice.

Too logical

You telling me you have no feelings for these little guys?
e977f3c0bf166e4a46cf41eacb094634.jpg

latest

giphy.gif

You sir, have no heart.
Are you sure we're still talking about Animals here?
good point. yes, really i am talking about both humans and their ‘husbanded’ animals. As one goes up, so does the other, and both consume without the restraint of predators.

Did he actually say that?
Probably not. This appears to be like the Sinclair Lewis quote, ubiquitous and roughly aligned with his views, but not actually attributable to him.

Anyway the better sentiment is that the greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its poor are treated.

Probably not. This appears to be like the Sinclair Lewis quote, ubiquitous and roughly aligned with his views, but not actually attributable to him.

Anyway the better sentiment is that the greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its poor are treated.

What happens of the entire country is poor.
How does having no money take care of those with no money.

Rich or poor. You light animals on fire for fun. You guys are just dicks

Back