The Guitar Thread.

I'm probably gonna get a couple of cheap rondo guitars for experimenting on but there are two from japan small boutiques that I really like.

First is this one from "killer guitars" (actually the whole rig is totally sweet.......almost as sweet as the girl playing it).

373bce0665eda67db9a1f08cda78c791.jpg

She can play it pretty well and it's pretty cool that they all play the same "smoke on the water" riff so you can hear their ryhthm "tone".

It's also cool to see what songs these japanese girls consider important guitar songs.

I also like this one built for the guitarist of "band maid" before Paul Reed Smith tempted her management over to the dark side.

Addictone will make you a "kanami" spec. guitar anyway.

Um9BXrj.jpg

I have a friend who I introduced to Knaggs guitars and he sold off a bunch of sweet les pauls to buy one.........and then another but my les paul type dream guitar would be a doublecut like Pat Travers used to play (but without the kahler tremolo).

%5BAllCDCovers%5D_pat_travers_blues_tracks_1992_re%20%20tail_cd-front.jpg

Last edited:
I'm probably gonna get a couple of cheap rondo guitars for experimenting on but there are two from japan small boutiques that I really like.

First is this one from "killer guitars" (actually the whole rig is totally sweet.......almost as sweet as the girl playing it).

373bce0665eda67db9a1f08cda78c791.jpg

She can play it pretty well and it's pretty cool that they all play the same "smoke on the water" riff so you can hear their ryhthm "tone".

It's also cool to see what songs these japanese girls consider important guitar songs.

I also like this one built for the guitarist of "band maid" before Paul Reed Smith tempted her management over to the dark side.

Addictone will make you a "kanami" spec. guitar anyway.

Um9BXrj.jpg

I have a friend who I introduced to Knaggs guitars and he sold off a bunch of sweet les pauls to buy one.........and then another but my les paul type dream guitar would be a doublecut like Pat Travers used to play (but without the kahler tremolo).

%5BAllCDCovers%5D_pat_travers_blues_tracks_1992_re%20%20tail_cd-front.jpg

There is really something about Japanese Women!!!

Yup I even see some posts on other forums complaining so much about bridges and not realizing their guitars are not properly set up.

But there are really some purists out there, I am an Ibanez fan boy my self but some are so extreme it gets irritating they won't touch a guitar if it does not have a lo-pro or original edge on it!

On the other hand there are some fix bridge fannatics and they shit on Floyd rose users and even saying Floyd rose is a very stupid tremolo system!
I like both. I never, ever use my strats tremolo but give me someone's Charvel or something and I'll make motorcycle noises all day.

I like both. I never, ever use my strats tremolo but give me someone's Charvel or something and I'll make motorcycle noises all day.

Haha yeah reminds me of

Just picked up this little bastard a couple weeks ago:

H77202000000000-00-500x500.jpg

..480$ w/shipping on Reverb brand new in the box. Wanted a tube head but didn't want to break the bank or get something too powerful. I'm running it thru a 4x12 Marshall 1960 Vintage cab. Sounds nice so far, but haven't had a lot of time to sit and screw around with it yet. Only ran my Gibson SG thru it, haven't had a chance to plug my ESP or my LP standards into it yet. I'm most curious to see what sounds I can get out of it with my Eclipse Standard because it has the active pups in it.

But right now I have 2 Heads -Marshall VS100, and the Orange Dark Terror (so a solid state and a tube, tho the VS is a hybrid) and two little practice amps. I also have 2 4x12 cabs -the Marshall 1960 vintage and a Crate Blue Voodoo. Got rid of all my other shit. Now it's just a couple guitars I'd like to own and pretty much I'm done.

I've got one of these two, I have the shape and gain at about 3 o clock when i play my LTD EC-1000 through it and it sounds amazing. I have to play around with it sometimes when i play my 7's through it but so glad i got it though.

Just dropped a Bartolini preamp into my Reverend bass. Wow, the boost from that thing is insane. I can't imagine how I'd use the thing with the bass boosted all the way up. Really opened up the tonal versatility from that bass though. Great bass but not the best electronics.

1 AZ-2204Flame.jpg

Ibanez AZ 2204F.

Wasn't a huge fan of this when the rumors started, then I got a look at the flame maple version and realized all of the tonal options.

One of these days.

1American-Fingerboard-gold-golded-hardwae-Yngwie-Malmsteen.jpg

This is basically the same guitar Malmsteen played in his hotlicks video.

Thought it was a bit over the top as a kid, I look at it now and I'm in love.

Back