The Guitar Thread.

And as far as the price comparison with a Marshall DSL how do they rate?50 watt.
I'm paying I believe 1050$-1100$ for the combo(tax included) from what I remember, definitely between 1200 and a grand, they no longer make the combos though, I was pretty lucky that my guy was able to find me it. The 40 watt DSL is close too the same price, 950 without tax, so depending on the country(and province/state) you're in it can vary.

There's a 100w (2010)Custom Traynor
Tube head at a guitar shop down the road I'm going to check out.Its used for $449...thanks for the input!
This it?

Traynor_YCS100H2.jpg

That's a steal. This is what I originally wanted, but later found out that I didn't need 100 watts and could save a good bit of money just buying a 50 watt combo. But this amp was the first Traynor I wanted and what turned me onto them. Gorgeous looking amp, 3 channels, fantastic tone. If you're looking for something like this, but at a good price, I'd recommend it.

Again, like the combo's they don't make the 100 watt anymore, only the 50 watt stack, so if you like it, I'd say buy it. $449 for such an amp is a great deal.

This it?

View attachment 153687

That's a steal. This is what I originally wanted, but later found out that I didn't need 100 watts and could save a good bit of money just buying a 50 watt combo. But this amp was the first Traynor I wanted and what turned me onto them. Gorgeous looking amp, 3 channels, fantastic tone. If you're looking for something like this, but at a good price, I'd recommend it.

Again, like the combo's they don't make the 100 watt anymore, only the 50 watt stack, so if you like it, I'd say buy it. $449 for such an amp is a great deal.
Yeah man I am interested so thanks.The one I found is at the local Guitar Center I'm giving it a go tomorrow.Cheers.

This it?

View attachment 153687

Just saw this picture,that's the one!Cant wait to give it a run.Thank you again pal.

th

Looking to get this secondhand Friday coming.

Ibanez RG870QMZ.

gt_8_top_main.jpg

Just got this back tonight.

Left it at a friends house 7 years ago, hadn't seen it until tonight. Excited too finally learn how to use the damn thing haha.

I'm also trading this:

th

For this tomorrow:

ibanez-rg420eg-sbk-1200-80.jpg

gt_8_top_main.jpg

Just got this back tonight.

Left it at a friends house 7 years ago, hadn't seen it until tonight. Excited too finally learn how to use the damn thing haha.

I'm also trading this:

th

For this tomorrow:

ibanez-rg420eg-sbk-1200-80.jpg

What Ibanez model is that?

It looks like a regular RG but with Direct mounted pic ups Bridge looks like Edge 3,

What Ibanez model is that?

It looks like a regular RG but with Direct mounted pic ups Bridge looks like Edge 3,
It's an RG420EG.

I actually ended up trading the BC Rich for a RG350EX cuz my friend offered.

It's an RG420EG.

I actually ended up trading the BC Rich for a RG350EX cuz my friend offered.

I am a sucker for Ibanez damn its like an obbesesion of mine. But don't like the 50s those with the pick guard I don't know I guess I have a bad experience with a strat when I was a kid so even though I love super strats I prefer the ones without pick guards.

I have three guitars and for some reason that doesn't seem like enough. Two of them are shit though, so that might be why.

The input jack on my RG370DX literally just fell apart on me... I'm beyond disappointed. Was in the middle of playing some Judas Priest, got a new setup with my TV, Boss GT-8, amp and connected my laptop too my TV, unplugged and saw the damn thing fall apart...

Fucking rotted.

The input jack on my RG370DX literally just fell apart on me... I'm beyond disappointed. Was in the middle of playing some Judas Priest, got a new setup with my TV, Boss GT-8, amp and connected my laptop too my TV, unplugged and saw the damn thing fall apart...

Fucking rotted.

Wow that must have been rusted so bad for that to happen that only happened to my cheap Chinese guitar with a plastic input cover.

Was it the metal cover that broke off or the screws got loose because the wood rotted?

Wow that must have been rusted so bad for that to happen that only happened to my cheap Chinese guitar with a plastic input cover.

Was it the metal cover that broke off or the screws got loose because the wood rotted?
No, nothing that bad, the jack was just really loose. Must be because I have an angled patch cord, so when I unplug it, sometimes it's done on an angle. Lesson learned there.

Just got back from the shop like 10 minutes ago, they fixed it up for me in a matter of minutes, free of charge. Good guys over there.

No, nothing that bad, the jack was just really loose. Must be because I have an angled patch cord, so when I unplug it, sometimes it's done on an angle. Lesson learned there.

Just got back from the shop like 10 minutes ago, they fixed it up for me in a matter of minutes, free of charge. Good guys over there.

Nice I wish I have shop near my place where mine needs some more tune up!! I have to get an intonation kit for a floydrose type bridge!!

Back