The Gypsy King is back! #returnofthemac

• Thread starter Deleted member 453401
  • Start date
If fury copped a shot like that off wilder he would be flattened. It’s no crime given wilder is probably the hardest puncher at hw these days. But it’s not one you just walk off from.

Bronze Bomber vs Gypsy King make it happen. This fight would break the records.

Fury's not going to come back and perform like he did in the Wlad fight ever again. He's been coked up and gotten morbidly obese over the last two years. Talking about whether that past version of Fury could beat Joshua/Wilder is academic, because he sure as hell isn't going to do it in reality.

Fury's not going to come back and perform like he did in the Wlad fight ever again. He's been coked up and gotten morbidly obese over the last two years. Talking about whether that past version of Fury could beat Joshua/Wilder is academic, because he sure as hell isn't going to do it in reality.

I think he probably can get back in to decent physical shape as he was never athletic anyway, he always relied on his size and boxing skills. Eating and drinking has more than likely done more damage than the coke and he is still a relatively young HW. His mental state and motivation are the reasons I don’t think he’ll fight at the same level

I'm saying Fury has one of his episodes and fucks everything up before he makes it to a scale again.

If he does however fight Joshua or Wilder, I can see him showing up in terrible shape, relying on yes men and his boxing skills. And thus getting flatlined.

I don't have anything against the guy, I just think he's overrated as shit and a complete loose cannon.

Both fights should be fun though, people would tune in for sure.

Back